Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Given the assignments are generally vertical especially for the side cabins,

Does this mean the AFT cabins are not necessarily vertical?? I checked the updated list, and Schmoo has 5190, 7192, 7194, and 8188 in O--Evolution, but 6188 is M--on deck? All of these rooms are aft.

Post 291 updated, page 15.

Thanks for keeping the list updated!!

Just a suggestion: It might be helpful if you could post a link to the post. That is really easy. If you go to the post you want to link to, at the bottom right corner there is the post number. When you click on that you get a window with the link to copy and paste.

Also, maybe a moderator could add a link into the first post to the post that is currently being updated? @AquaDame

Anyone have any cabin number/muster station locations to be added?

8092 on the Fantasy is muster station E, Buena Vista Theater. So is 8086 but that has already been listed. Thanks to all who contribute to this thread and especially PrincessShmoo for her updates.

Just returned from 6626 on the Fantasy, "J" which is on deck 4.
We have also sailed in 6644. I don't recall the letter/section but it was also on deck 4.
Seems we are always on deck 4 with the sun in our eyes. I suppose there are worse places we could be. ;)

Just returned from 6626 on the Fantasy, "J" which is on deck 4.
We have also sailed in 6644. I don't recall the letter/section but it was also on deck 4.
Seems we are always on deck 4 with the sun in our eyes. I suppose there are worse places we could be. ;)
Well, all the muster stations are on deck 4. That's where the lifeboats are.

Well, all the muster stations are on deck 4. That's where the lifeboats are.
Yes, I understand. It was only once that we got be in Animator's Palate. It's nice to sit and relax in the AC. Then I remind myself if it were a true emergency, those of us on deck 4 would get to be first to board the lifeboats. Then they would call out AP & WDT onto deck 4.
So I'm not complaining really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter