• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Can I assume from this, that 7192 will be Evolution, as all the rest of the aft verandah rooms seem to be there? It would be so nice to be inside!!

So sorry thats it's been a while. I just got done with our school musical! But I'm back again!

Up to date.....

Bump. pirate:

7070 - E - Buena Vista Theater, 2 floors down on deck 5. We took the crew stairs which is almost right outside the room.

Aren't the crew stairs behind locked doors?

They open up the crew stairs during the muster drills. We used them to get from deck 7 down to deck 4. We were actually ushered to them by the crew.

The only bad thing is you have to take the elevators back up and they are jam packed after the drills.

Note to self: Next time booking an 8D aft, pick the STARBOARD side for an inside muster station (and Castaway Cay view)!

Dream cabin 12506

Muster Station B

Walt Disney Theater (Upper seats)

Dream Cabin 8560 Just forward of midships

Muster Station D... In the Walt theater

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter