Dream It! Do It! Anyone reading?

beachmama3

Mouseketeer
I just started Marty Sklar's autobiography Dream It! Do It! and I think it is so great!! I am about 60 pages in, but I love the stories about Walt Disney and the company. Marty Sklar was an amazing Legend and Imagineer and I can't wait to read more! Anyone else reading this?

I was enjoying it until about pg. 60 or so. Suddenly it turned into nothing more than endless quotes of others' books, so I skipped a few pages. Then dry stories about the opening of (and early) Disneyland, so I skipped those, too. I started back up on pg. 87 and hope it'll stay as good as the early part of the book was.

I ordered it back in late August, and sent it over to Mr. Sklar hoping to reach him for his autograph. He didn't disappoint, and now that I have the signed copy back, I figured it was safe to start reading.

As I was nearing the end of the book, I read his section on his famous red ink thank you notes that he has written to the staff, and I remembered that Marty had sent one to me back in 2010! Honored to have one of the very note cards I read all about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter