Dream itineraries for Jan 2018

SarahSlink

Mouseketeer
I know it hasn't been released yet (and if I were patient I wouldn't worry about it until this fall...), but I'm trying to figure out what the early Jan 2018 Dream sailings might be... I'm assuming that because of the holidays the normal 3-night/4-night rotation is disrupted in December, which is fine, but I'm trying to figure out what to expect. My extended family is looking to do a short cruise immediately following New Years, but I'm not sure if we should plan/budget for a 3 or 4 night cruise!

So, I'm hoping some of the experts out there might be able to chime in on their expectations or experiences. And, no, I won't hold you to it if you're wrong! :)

Thanks!

The end of December 2017 it looks like they've flip-flopped the usual rotation of 4-night Mon. departures and 3-night Fri. departures. They appear to have done the same with the December 2016 schedule, and it resumes the normal rotation in January 2017. My assumption would be this is have the holidays fall on the longer 4-night cruises. So I'd presume they will again revert to regular 3-night departures on Fridays and 4-night departures on Mondays in January 2018. So as to specific dates... Dec. 29, 2017 is a 4-night cruise. I would then guess Jan. 2, 2018 to be a 3-night cruise, which will put them back to a Friday departure (Jan. 5, 2018) for another 3-night and into the usual rotation.

That's my guess just based on the known schedules. Others may actually check port schedules to back it up or refute it.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'd be pretty surprised if they don't do the normal 3 day (Fri-Mon) weekend and 4 day (Mon-Fri) weekday cruises again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter