Dream January 11, 2016

Hi to all -- My daughter and I will be doing Dopey this year. Her third Dopey and my first, although I did Goofy last year. I was registered for 2014 but due to snow in Illinois my flights got cancelled FOUR days in a row. I finally gave up and my daughter's friend took my bibs. That was right before they changed it so that you had to pick it up in person so I was glad someone else got a chance to use them.

Last year we both did the Castaway Cay Challenge and it was our first Disney cruise, too. We loved it and are thrilled to get to go back this year. We loved the Fish Extender last year too but decided that once was enough for us. It took a lot of time and money to get FE gifts ready, not to mention a lot of weight in our suitcases! I recommend it to first-timers for sure!

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Lynda (mom) and Elena (daughter and Cast Member at WDW)

woohoo!!! My husband and I will be going on this Cruise alone....without our kids! We are very excited to have my mom and step-dad stay back to take care of them. We will be running our First marathon at WDW also. This will be our 3rd cruise, 1st cruise one alone. We have done the FE group and would LOVE to do this time around. I have already found the facebook page and asked to be joined to it. WE are SOOOO excited and can't wait!! :love:

Just sent my request for the FB group! This will be my husband and I's first cruise ever! (First vacation, also!) We are very excited.

Just sent my request for the FB group! My husband and I are doing Marathon Weekend (1/2 for me and Goofy for him) and Castaway Challenge! Also celebrating 15th Anniversary without the kids! Can't wait!

Folks it appears the consolidation of FE participants is happening on the other website (the social media type) and not here. If you want to participate you will most likely need to find that location and request to be a member of the group. The lady who is grouping the rooms to participate is on the third or fourth grouping so if can get over there, the sooner would probably be better. I am not advocating for anyone to give out information unwillingly nor am I a travel agent of any kind, just a Disney fan who would have been saddened had my family not made the fish extender groups.

Last edited:
Just finished our Christmas shopping by booking this cruise. Now to keep it a secret. It's going to be a challenge!

I hope I'm not too late for FE.

Late to the party!!!! DH Rod, DGD Nicole and myself. Just found the FB group and requested an add. Hoping maybe to find someone to share transportation to and/or from the port to the resort.

Very late to the party! Only booked my cruise 2 days ago for Jan 11th. I've requested to join both facebook groups for the cruise (I've found two!) but haven't been accepted to either. If anyone has any say so and admin powers please let me in! xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter