Dream June 15, 2015 4 Nights Bahamian Cruise

Checking in the KOLPINS staterooms 10578 and 10580... RAMSEY, 12, MAREN 11, RUDY 9, RYDER 6!!
The Grandkids are so excited ( and the Grandparents too!)!!

The Williams Family checking in, stateroom 6636. I'm getting so excited, I can't say that the kids are excited because they will not find out until the morning of the cruise. I scheduled our call at 9:00 am and we will only be 1 hour from the port! Trying to make FE gifts and then hide them before they get home from school each day has been so hard but I can't wait to surprise them!!

:fish:Check-in for rooms 11012, 11010, 11004! Getting exciting watching all the YouTube videos. :yay:

We are 2 weeks out!!! Yay, so excited..

Can we do a roll call? Please post a "checking in" or a "hi" here on this post so that we know you are still participating in this FE and group. Also do a last confirmation on the list, especially your cabin number(s).

I'll go first, I'm checking in for my entire traveling party. Cabins 7192, 7191, 7681, 7683 and 8608. We're so excited to finally go since the wait has been so long. We are looking forward to a trip full of fun.

Some notes:

Attached is the FINAL FE list. Please note the latecomers and the Pixie Duster list. If you can (optional), please help pass on a little pixie dust, especially for the kids. We want everyone to have a DREAM cruise!

If there are changes to any room assignments from now until Sunday, June 14th, post here. If you upgrade rooms at the port, please leave a note on the white board on room 7192 so that I can update the list. I will have extra lists hanging on my fish up until Monday night in case you need a copy.

Please hang your fish extenders up if possible by 5pm on the first day. This is so that members can start delivering throughout the cruise. Don't forget to tie wrap your extender to the fish to prevent it from "swimming" away. If you forget your tie wrap, I will have extras on my fish extender. Feel free to take one so you don't lose yours.

Most of all, have fun with this Fish Extender.

Jennifer,
I haven't had the time to organize a Meet and Greet due to work commitments and getting ready for this vacation.
Does anyone want to take on the challenge? It would be nice to get a group together and meet everyone. If anyone wants to organize a meet and greet, please post the information here.:yay:

We are good. Sorry I am late to reply. I am just now having time to think about cruise!! Printing off list now;)

Montoya's 5012 we are ready to go. Last week of school and flying out Saturday we see you all Monday ⚓

We have had the worst luck ever. While at WDW for the first part of our trip, I've contracted a stomach virus, fever, nausea, etc. last night/early this morning. We called the cruise line and based on my symptoms, we've been told I would be denied entry to the ship. Luckily, we purchased insurance. I'm very sorry we won't get to meet you all, but more sorry we won't be able to pass out the gifts we made for everyone. We had the gifts sent to the ship, so if anyone one would be willing to pass them out for us, please PM me immediately and we will see if the rep we talk to can get the box to you. Thanks and have lots of fun!

We have had the worst luck ever. While at WDW for the first part of our trip, I've contracted a stomach virus, fever, nausea, etc. last night/early this morning. We called the cruise line and based on my symptoms, we've been told I would be denied entry to the ship. Luckily, we purchased insurance. I'm very sorry we won't get to meet you all, but more sorry we won't be able to pass out the gifts we made for everyone. We had the gifts sent to the ship, so if anyone one would be willing to pass them out for us, please PM me immediately and we will see if the rep we talk to can get the box to you. Thanks and have lots of fun!
We would definitely be willing to help! Text me or call me 303-495-9961. I'm so sorry this happened to you guys!!

We would definitely be willing to help! Text me or call me 303-495-9961. I'm so sorry this happened to you guys!!

Thanks for your help, after we talked to the rep she said security would have a fit if we tried to transfer the box, so we can't give it to you. Thanks again for the offer.

Jennifer, if you PM me your address we would like to mail you our gifts. If anyone wants to leave gifts for Jennifer and her family you can leave it with me, room 7192 and I can send it along with ours.

Hope you feel better!

Just wanted to say:thanks: to all of the wonderful gifts we received in our FE. Our family had a wonderful time and great to have met some of you. Hope your trip was a memorable one as well.
I hope to post pictures as soon as I get home this weekend.
Once again, thanks!

Thanks to whoever gave my wife and I the beautiful Dream picture frame for our 20th Anniversary!
Also thanks to all for the wonderful gifts! It was so much fun!

The Buckelew's from 7512

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter