• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Leaving Early

MKRuns 26

Mouseketeer
Currently watching the Port Canaveral webcam and the Dream just pushed away from the terminal. Does anyone know why the Dream is leaving now (2:30PM) and not the normal 4:30-5PM?

Just curious if anyone noticed contractors boarding this morning, or tools / equipment being loaded at PC. I'm assuming they're drydocking at Freeport, but I would imagine they would want to make the most of their available time w/o guests on board to get everything completed that is planned.

It is going to dry dock.. just got off the Dream this morning and they had started preparing the ship at Castaway Cay yesterday by boarding up a lot of the doors and elevators with plywood to protect them from the work being done while at dry dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter