• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream List of new attractions

Jaminpower10

Earning My Ears
Wasn't sure where to put this, but thought this might be fun to do!

I know there are a lot of threads with different ideas for ways to plus the parks, but I thought it would be fun for people to post their Dream attractions at WDW/DL here in 1 place in a short way. Obviously the attractions could be in other parks around the world or unique ideas from Disney property.

My list includes:

- Tiana's Palace - New Orleans style restaurant in Magic Kingdom with table service
- Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Lounge - Behind the restaurant would be a quick service with specialty drinks and similar food with a "Dark Twist" to the names.
- Inside Out the Emotions - located where the body wars attraction used to be. Not a motion simulator but an educational 3D film about the body in EPCOT
- An India pavilion between China and Germany. Would include a Jungle Book dark ride/meet and greet location and an authentic Indian restaurant

What do you want to see!?

Monorail expanded to cover all of Disney. Then you could take a relaxing tour around the world.

This idea might never happen, but I always imagined a new attraction in the France Pavilion based on The Arisotcats (If it was possible to make an expansion at World Showcase) where a new building is being made based on Madame Adelaide's mansion. It can be an AA show starring the kittens and Duchess teaching about French Music and Art and keeping the Epcot edutainment aspect and while characters at Epcot is a controversial topic in the Disney community and The Aristocats isn't one of Disney greats films. I always felt this would a great idea if they got a perfect group of imagineers and writers for that attraction. Heck next to the building can be a meet and greet area where guests can meet the kittens and maybe Edgar.

Last edited:
If it ever did happen it would likely be crazy expensive, but it would be cool if, on occasions and only on certain dates out of the year, you could book a kayak or canoe ride across World Showcase. Would probably never happen, but still.
Other than that I think some kind of Inside Out attraction based on the slide that the memories moved through? The rides could be memories and it could be interactive and stuff - I think it would be fun.

Future World doesn't really "work" any more - the future is already here! Epcot's strength is in World Showcase - so make the whole park a big World Showcase! Add two new country pavilions to the north shore of World Showcase Lagoon. Keep Spaceship Earth as the focal point of the park, but rework the attraction inside. All other Future World attractions - turn them into attractions that have some connection to the world, perhaps like world history or world culture or something. The pyramids at Imagination, for example, could be retrofitted to mimic the ancient Egyptian pyramids. The Seas could be redone to a pavilion dedicated to the role of seafaring in the history of the world. Perhaps a world bazaar down the middle of what is now FW.

A Monsters Inc ride where the ride cars are doors and you go through the backstage storage area of doors, going through various ones into different parts of the world! A roller coaster that would slow down to look at scenes through doors, maybe some disney easter eggs thrown in (such as a door leading to P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney and showing a closet with dental supplies) :sulley:

OP: totally with you on a Tiana's Place restaurant! That would be so freaking good.

Figment fans will kill me (my children will help you with that, btw) but a reworking of the Imagination Pavilion to include Inside Out somehow could be a lot of fun.

I had a brilliant idea re: replacing Stitch's Great Escape but never wrote it down and forgot about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter