• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream MNSSHP costumes

abidale

DIS Veteran
I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where we posted ideas for MNSSHP costumes. I went last year as Belle in her blue dress and I'm not sure if I'm going this year but fingers crossed, and just in case, I want to have ideas!

Some ideas I've had:
-Mary Poppins
-Violet from The Incredibles
-I thought Ariel when she gets her land legs would be cool but I guess that's not possible because that's literally a sheet and rope holding it all together...

Any ideas?

My mom made a costume with Belle in her blue dress, and we're planning on going to MNSSHP this year, so I'll probably use that.

Dopey (again, mom made a costume)
Mary Poppins and Bert
Peter Pan and Wendy
Alice and Mad Hatter
Giselle

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore. "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates loot on treasure island." -Walt Disney

My mom made a costume with Belle in her blue dress, and we're planning on going to MNSSHP this year, so I'll probably use that.

Dopey (again, mom made a costume)
Mary Poppins and Bert
Peter Pan and Wendy
Alice and Mad Hatter
Giselle

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore. "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates loot on treasure island." -Walt Disney

I'm thinking of being Fix It Felix!

Those are awesome! Last year I had so many ideas for what to be but this year I'm kind of stuck.. I'll probably end up doing Belle in her blue dress a second time because it was really fun. I thought about being Anna but I feel like there's going to be a million Frozen costumes in the park!

I'd love to do-
  • Cruella de Vil
  • Maleficent
  • Aurora (in her brown "forest" dress)
  • Drizella or Anastasia (if I had someone to go as the other one with!)
  • Anna (especially if I had a Kristoff ;) )

I really, really want to do a group costume with my friends one year- MNSSHP or not. Last year we almost did a great Wizard of Oz one! I wore my Cowardly Lion costume and my friend wore her Dorothy costume. But our Scarecrow was sick and our Tin Man's costume didn't come in on time :(

I'd love to do-
  • Cruella de Vil
  • Maleficent
  • Aurora (in her brown "forest" dress)
  • Drizella or Anastasia (if I had someone to go as the other one with!)
  • Anna (especially if I had a Kristoff ;) )

I really, really want to do a group costume with my friends one year- MNSSHP or not. Last year we almost did a great Wizard of Oz one! I wore my Cowardly Lion costume and my friend wore her Dorothy costume. But our Scarecrow was sick and our Tin Man's costume didn't come in on time :(

Those would be so cool, especially Maleficent!

Can y'all think of any ideas for someone with light brown hair? I want to dress up as someone that I kind of look like and so far all I've got is Belle, Anna, and Wendy :confused3

Those would be so cool, especially Maleficent!

Can y'all think of any ideas for someone with light brown hair? I want to dress up as someone that I kind of look like and so far all I've got is Belle, Anna, and Wendy :confused3

You could do Megara. I like doing anything that doesn't have an actual store bought costume

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter