Dream Rainforest Room

I'm a bit confused. I ordered the day pass from the onboard gifts menu. It only had one price of $16. What is the more expensive deluxe package that you are talking about? I don't really care about the scrubs, but I thought they were included? Do CMs follow you around in the Rainforest Room to try and sell stuff?
I have never been followed around in the two times we used day passes. They just explain the rainforest room to us and that's about it. That is with the pre-purchased day passes from the onboard gifts menu.

I'm a bit confused. I ordered the day pass from the onboard gifts menu. It only had one price of $16. What is the more expensive deluxe package that you are talking about? I don't really care about the scrubs, but I thought they were included? Do CMs follow you around in the Rainforest Room to try and sell stuff?

Sorry for the confusion. This was around 2 years ago and for the couples rate and not the daily. I can’t remember off hand but I believe it was around $75 or so for the 3-day pass which I felt was quite good. The next cruise I went on it was $140ish and I was like whoa and paid it but they gave me all these scrubs. Someone on here told me I got conned into the deluxe package. I had no idea. On the next cruise I told them I wanted the pass for the cruise but no scrubs/deluxe and they did not have any option except for the deluxe which was again that price of $144.

Here's my old thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/senses-spa-jacked-up-the-rainforest-room-prices.3573596/

If they gave you scrubs then I'm sure that's the only option at this time -given you're only doing it for a day.

Sorry for the confusion. This was around 2 years ago and for the couples rate and not the daily. I can’t remember off hand but I believe it was around $75 or so for the 3-day pass which I felt was quite good. The next cruise I went on it was $140ish and I was like whoa and paid it but they gave me all these scrubs. Someone on here told me I got conned into the deluxe package. I had no idea. On the next cruise I told them I wanted the pass for the cruise but no scrubs/deluxe and they did not have any option except for the deluxe which was again that price of $144.

Here's my old thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/senses-spa-jacked-up-the-rainforest-room-prices.3573596/

Oh ok, gotcha. We are only doing the day passes. We also have the couple's choice massage booked so we are super excited for ultimate relaxation! :woohoo:

Oh ok, gotcha. We are only doing the day passes. We also have the couple's choice massage booked so we are super excited for ultimate relaxation! :woohoo:
Oh you'll have a blast. It's really a great place to unwind. I'll probably drop in (my cruise leaves on the 11th) just to see what they are offering. If I can talk them into no scrubs then maybe I'll bite, but for now I think the day pass is the way to go.

Also don't forget Senses Spa will also add an automatic 18% gratuity to the price.

I believe these are the latest rates.

Rainforest 1-Day Pass:
  • 1-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $16 + tax.
Length of Cruise Rainforest Passes:

Single Pass:

• 3-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $69 + tax.
  • 4-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $101 + tax.
  • 7-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $ 144 + tax.
Couples Pass:

• 3-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $102 + tax.
  • 4-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $144 + tax.
  • 7-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $ 193 + tax.
Those prices reflect what I was charged for for the Deluxe package. It seems like DCL eliminated the non-scrub option so you're forced to pay the higher price-which is a bummer. I hope I'm wrong and if they quote me that higher price I'll definitely be adding my thoughts to the comment card. No point in charging for something I'm not going to use.

You can buy as many day passes as you would like that don’t come with the scrubs. When I checked in, they asked if I would like to upgrade to the scrubs. It wasn’t an issue when I declined.

In January, they did not publish a non-scrub option and did not tell you that there was an option. We were buying a couples pass and I told them that I did not want the scrubs and did not want to pay for them, and the, somewhat grudgingly, charged me the lesser rate.

A few weeks ago, same thing with no indication that anything other than with scrubs was available, but when I bought a one day pass and said I do not want the scrubs package, they charged me $16 plus gratuity.

I have to say, the pushiness of the ladies working in the spa is really a turn off to me and my husband. We have several times considered booking a spa treatment or package and always cancel it because we just don't want the sales pitch. So it's just the Rainforest room for us.

And hopefully soon we can prepurchase the day passes online without having to call in! :banana:

Until they start the sales pitch at the end. Always had it happen even when I put “NO SALES PLEASE” on my form.

I'm usually too relaxed and out of it, if they start the sales pitch. I'm usually just like "huh, huh" and "nah". Staring off into space, which I am not doing intentionally, usually helps. However, I have purchased some items before. I think I only regretted it once.

In January, they did not publish a non-scrub option and did not tell you that there was an option. We were buying a couples pass and I told them that I did not want the scrubs and did not want to pay for them, and the, somewhat grudgingly, charged me the lesser rate.

A few weeks ago, same thing with no indication that anything other than with scrubs was available, but when I bought a one day pass and said I do not want the scrubs package, they charged me $16 plus gratuity.

I have to say, the pushiness of the ladies working in the spa is really a turn off to me and my husband. We have several times considered booking a spa treatment or package and always cancel it because we just don't want the sales pitch. So it's just the Rainforest room for us.
Yup...sounds like the exact same experience I went through except they would not budge on the non-scrub option. It’s not even advertised now afaik. Really a shame. They lost money on me because I did not book.

You can buy as many day passes as you would like that don’t come with the scrubs. When I checked in, they asked if I would like to upgrade to the scrubs. It wasn’t an issue when I declined.

Yes, this is what they did just last week on Fantasy. I had passes for 2 days ... both times I checked in they asked if I would like to add a scrub for $9. I declined and that was the last I heard about it.

Yes, this is what they did just last week on Fantasy. I had passes for 2 days ... both times I checked in they asked if I would like to add a scrub for $9. I declined and that was the last I heard about it.
So not including the added gratuities, it’s $16 for the day pass before the scrubs?

Last edited:
I believe these are the latest rates.

Rainforest 1-Day Pass:
  • 1-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $16 + tax.
Length of Cruise Rainforest Passes:

Single Pass:

• 3-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $69 + tax.
  • 4-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $101 + tax.
  • 7-Day Singles Rainforest Pass – $ 144 + tax.
Couples Pass:

• 3-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $102 + tax.
  • 4-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $144 + tax.
  • 7-Day Couples Rainforest Pass – $ 193 + tax.
Those prices reflect what I was charged for for the Deluxe package. It seems like DCL eliminated the non-scrub option so you're forced to pay the higher price-which is a bummer. I hope I'm wrong and if they quote me that higher price I'll definitely be adding my thoughts to the comment card. No point in charging for something I'm not going to use.

What is a "scrub"?

The deluxe package includes the scrubs. They always try to sell them to me at the front desk when I check in with my day pass (it pretty much doubles the cost) but I just say no. They don't follow you around and try to sell stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter