• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Roles

FairyPiranha

Working Towards a Dream
Hey everyone!

So I was wondering, if you were to do the DCP what would you're dream roles be? So I decided I'd ask your top 5. Specific places not general jobs.

1. Character Preformer - Tinkerbell
2. BBB Hostess- MK
3. Lifeguard - French Quarter Resort/ Blizzard Beach
4. WOD Merchandiser
5. Vacation Planner

What are your top five?

1. Hospitality- Wilderness Lodge
2. FSFB- Whispering Canyon Cafe
3. Character Attendant- Epcot
4. Housekeeping- Wilderness Lodge / GF (I just love the pink dress costumes lol)
5. BBB- (I'm not picky about this one, either location is good)

1. Vacation planner (anywhere)
2. Attractions (Toy Story Midway Mania.....I wanna rock that top hat hahaha)
3. Character Performer (Goofy)
4. Lifeguard (Yacht and Beach Club....best pool at any of the resorts!)
5. Valet Parker (anywhere)

1. Character performer (Pluto)
2. Attractions (any spiel ride- Safaris, GMR, Jungle. Also, I would like Pirates, Mansion, or ToT)
3. Merchandise (anywhere)
4. Character attendant (anywhere)
5. Maybe Main Entrance Ops, Transportation, or Recreation... anywhere :)

I'm gonna really push for attractions, and hopefully I'll have a good audition and get character performer :goodvibes

1. Character Preformer - Belle
2. Hospitality/Concierge - Boardwalk
3. Character Attendant - Magic Kingdom
4. BBB Hostess - Cinderella Castle
5. PhotoPass Photographer - Mainstreet, U.S.A. or anywhere in the World Showcase

:goodvibes

1. Attractions- Haunted Mansion or Kilimanjaro Safaris
2. Main Entrance Operations- Magic Kingdom (I want to do PAC)
3. Character Attendant- Epcot- Character spot
4. Merchandise- Emporium
5. Photopass Photographer- MK or Epcot

1. Attractions - Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion
2. Photopass Photographer - Epcot or MK
3. Merchandise - Downtown Disney
4. Housekeeping - Pop Century
5. BBB Hostess - Downtown Disney

1. Attractions- ToT or The great movie ride
2. Character Perfomer- Belle (would never happen i'm to tall lol)
3. Photographer for photo pass- MK or DHS
4. Merchandise- Somewhere in DHS or MK
5. Hospitality- Poly or POFQ

If I were to do the cp again, I would do
1:character performer-pluto
2:a fgit in the bbb at mk
3:main street ops again(loved pac!) but this time I'd try to opt in to do trains instead of turnstiles.
4:attractions in a spieling role, mostly gmr
5:character attendent, anywhere really.

I someday hope to go back as a pi, but didn't include that cuz thats different than the cp. ha ha

Haven't done the CP yet, so this is what I *think* I'd like to do :)
1. Attractions at Kilamanjaro Safari (or any attraction at AK)
2. Merchandise in Animal Kingdom
3. Custodial at Animal Kingdom (see a pattern? :rotfl:)
4. BBB at either location.
5. Vacation Planner.

I'm most concerned with getting "zoo" experience in AK, since I want to do an animal programs PI after graduation. :goodvibes

Hopefully when I apply for Spring I get something from my top 5 dream jobs.

1. Character Attendent - (anywhere!)

2. Attractions - (Animal Kingdom)

3. Merchandise - (Magic Kingdom)

4. Hospitality - (anywhere!)

5. QSFB - (a resort)

1. Attractions...Dinosaur! Or anywhere in Animal Kingdom....mainly Dinosaur though :p
2. Main Entrance Operations at Magic Kingdom
3. Merchandise...preferably anywhere indoors :p
4. Vacation Planning (not sure how good at it I would be...but it sounds cool)

1. Attractions...Dinosaur! Or anywhere in Animal Kingdom....mainly Dinosaur though :p
2. Main Entrance Operations at Magic Kingdom
3. Merchandise...preferably anywhere indoors :p
4. Vacation Planning (not sure how good at it I would be...but it sounds cool)

Ah, Dinosaur.... the only ride I don't think I could work for, just because I would be way too scared to do a guest evacuation, which I feel would happen at least a few times on the CP!!!! I wouldn't be able to look up:scared1:

Ah, Dinosaur.... the only ride I don't think I could work for, just because I would be way too scared to do a guest evacuation, which I feel would happen at least a few times on the CP!!!! I wouldn't be able to look up:scared1:

Haha, I love Dinosaur. It's my favorite ride in animal kingdom haha. I'm just weird like that :P Hopefully not a lot of people actually request Dinosaur so I have a chance lolol I'd probably become deaf from the screaming children and dinosaurs though.

1. Attractions - GMR or Haunted Mansion
2. Hospitality - Grand Floridian or Beach Club
3. Main Entrance Ops - MK
4. Concierge - AKL or Beach Club
5. Merchandise - Fantasyland

Haha, I love Dinosaur. It's my favorite ride in animal kingdom haha. I'm just weird like that :P Hopefully not a lot of people actually request Dinosaur so I have a chance lolol I'd probably become deaf from the screaming children and dinosaurs though.

I can't stand Dinosaur(even though its the exact same track as Indiana Jones, and i love that ride!) my roommates loved making me go on it just to get a good laugh at my terrified face on the picture at the end. for my roommates birthday though, we got stuck in the pitch dark(we couldnt see our hands in front of our faces) and the vehicle was still moving! that was the worst! but even worse than that was there was a little boy behind us whose parents had been trying for years to get him back on the ride...and now he was even more frightened! poor kid! and i am sure our screaming didnt help! ha ha!

Anyways, sorry to get off track, I am glad there ARE people who like it though. hope you get it!(i love the line theming, its super awesome!):thumbsup2

Is it weird that I'm excited that my board got a second page? :P Anyways, Why do you guys want to be your #1 position? I want to be tinkerbell because I have always wanted to be a character in the parks and though I wanted to be ariel I'm too short so I reviewed the fc in my height and I've got the attributes of tinkerbell more than wendy or alice. Though I could be them. I have been studying the facial movements and body placements of tinkerbell so I can incorperate them into my daily life so when I audition the casting people can better see me as her. What about y'all?

1. Attraction: Star Tours or JTA, cause I'm a geek, lol, but I don't think CP's do the Jedi Training Academy... oh well
2. Character Preformer: Rapunzel (I'd have to do some shrinking though lol)
3. Character Attendent: Anywhere!
4. Photopass Photographer: With characters
5. FGIT: Magic Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter