Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

I'm Nana and getting us all together for a wonderful trip. Papa and I (Woods and Debbie Huff Cabin 10138). I am getting the FE items for my son Jason and my daughter Mandy together so it will be even more fun for for them and the grands but we aren't participating- I'm just planning for them. Thank you so much for your help.

I'm Nana and getting us all together for a wonderful trip. Papa and I (Woods and Debbie Huff Cabin 10138). I am getting the FE items for my son Jason and my daughter Mandy together so it will be even more fun for for them and the grands but we aren't participating- I'm just planning for them. Thank you so much for your help.

I think that is great! My mom is doing the same for my brother's family. I've got your info posted. Oh, I almost forgot!

:welcome:Huff family!

For the FE so far I have counted 22 cabins participating and 2 undecided.
I am thinking that we should split the list into two groups.

Please check in here and post to let us know if you are still interested in doing the FE and
did you want to be in one group or both.

The cutoff for finalizing the FE is October 12 at midnight.

If I added you to the FE list today you do not have to check in unless something has changed.

:fish:babyburrito: FE: yes, both lists

Nice! I will have to remember to wish you Happy Birthday on that day!

I was thinking that if we hit 20 then we should probably split up the group and I think we are there now. Not to mention that we will be adding more families until Oct 14. So unless we have a lot of families drop out we will probably need to split it up. Some people like me will want to be on both lists and that is great too. :woohoo:
I just want to be on one list. I am nervous enough about doing a good job on gifts and this is my first cruise so don't want to sweat the small stuff :)

Booked our cruise late and possibly got the last two family suites available!! Is it too late to join the Fish Extenders? My husband and I are going and are treating our kids/grandkids to the cruise as well! Just heard of FE this weekend and sounds like fun! If we can still join -- what do I need to do?!!

Good morning! I have a couple of questions:
1. Will there be a final roster?
2. Are the participants responsible for all cabins participating or is it by floors or sections. Makes a huge diff planning for 75 or 2000. Seems impossible and expensive. HELP!
So excited!

Booked our cruise late and possibly got the last two family suites available!! Is it too late to join the Fish Extenders? My husband and I are going and are treating our kids/grandkids to the cruise as well! Just heard of FE this weekend and sounds like fun! If we can still join -- what do I need to do?!!

Please check in here and post to let us know if you are still interested in doing the FE and

If I added you to the FE list today you do not have to check in unless something has changed.

Both lists or whatever works out- thank you so much! Your awesome to do this....

Both lists or whatever works best for the group..... Thank you, your awesome to do this.

Oh and is same as Baby Burrito is keeping track of?
Deb

Yes, I have a spreadsheet of the list Babyburrito has in the first post. I also have it broken down by ages in case that makes it easier for some. Getting so close!!!

:welcome: Lamz and extended Family!

Yes, you can still join the FE. I need cabin numbers, names, ages etc. basically all the family info that people have given me I have entered it in the first post of this thread. Take a look to see what info I need.

Once we have all of the families signed up (cutoff is Oct 12) We will then divide the list into two groups and rcjmouse will send out the list.

I think that most of your questions were answered but just in case I will answer them

Good morning! I have a couple of questions:
1. Will there be a final roster?
2. Are the participants responsible for all cabins participating or is it by floors or sections. Makes a huge diff planning for 75 or 2000. Seems impossible and expensive. HELP!
So excited!
1. Yes, there will be a final list after the cutoff date of Oct 12
2. There will be two FE groups and you can join one or you can join both. Each of the small lists will have approximately 14 cabins to give gifts too but if you do both lists there will be approximately 24 cabins to give gifts too. I think that we should try to break the lists up by floors somewhat.
Both lists or whatever works out- thank you so much! Your awesome to do this....
3. I'm putting your families down for both lists. Let me know if you want to change.

Yes, you can still join the FE. I need cabin numbers, names, ages etc. basically all the family info that people have given me I have entered it in the first post of this thread. Take a look to see what info I need.

Once we have all of the families signed up (cutoff is Oct 12) We will then divide the list into two groups and rcjmouse will send out the list.
Great! Soooo very excited! Been to Disney many times but this is our first Disney Cruise! Grandkids are super excited as well!

We are SOOOO excited as are the grandkids! We will participate in both groups! Lamz Family (10622) from Slidell, LA, DH and DW --- Lamz II Family (10126) from Katy, TX, DH, DW, DD (8), DS (6) and DD (3). See y'all soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter