• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreaming of a Disney Christmas!

CupcakePrincess

Earning My Ears

:santa:I'm Dreaming of a Disney Christmas! :santa:
With no snow or freezing tooooes!

Welcome to my Pre Trippie! I had recently started a September Trip report but everything changed when they released Free dining for December!! I spent a few hours on the phone with Disney and changed EVERYTHING!! :D Before I get ahead of myself let me jump right into introductions!!

Kayla- (me) Hello! I will be the one writing this pre-trippie as I am the OCDP (Obsessive Compulsive Disney Planner). I am 25 and own a pet care business and this year my business is really taking off and so I am saying bye- bye to pups and hello to the mouse for a Christmas present to me and my fiance!:dogdance:

I am a huge fan girl of all things Disney and cannot wait to get back to the world. My last two trips have been solo trips in May 2013 and March 2014 so I am REALLY looking forward to dragging my Fiance along this time! I am an annual pass holder (Birthday Present :wizard: :D )

Peter - (DF) Peter is going along only because he loves me. (We booked on Valentines day:love:) He has doubts about a Disney vacation but that is only because he has NEVER been!:scared1: I hope to turn him into a fellow addict instead of a Disney Doubter!!

Dates and Resort Reservations!!

We are booked at Pop! Century December 23 - 30 2014 with the Regular Dining Plan! :woohoo:
We are also going to be visiting my Aunt (who is like my best friend:) ) For a week before or after. We are still deciding if we want to have lower crowds for a week or ring in the new year at Disney.... Any advice??!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter