Dreaming of a Disney Cruise

eclipsedisney

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I am new to these boards and fairly new to the Disney world, outside of being a huge fan of their movies! I recently (last year) went to Disney World with my wife and got hooked instantly. We have been on several cruises but never a Disney cruise and I would love to plan one in the next year or two. Have any of you cruise with the fun ship and then went on a Disney cruise? What did you like better or worst at Disney?

Thanks so much!

Greetings. I have been on several Disney cruises, including a few with young children, a few with older children and a many as an adult couple. Each has been magical in its own way. Stay tuned to these boards, look around and enjoy the planning. I can assure you that you and your wife with have a great time on a Disney cruise.

When you say “cruised with the fun ship” do you mean Carnival? I have cruised Norwegian, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean and Disney is my favorite by far.

We've cruised Norwegian and Celebrity in the past, but we have stuck with Disney for 8 cruises with #9, #10, #11, #12 already booked. Friends and neighbors have cruised on the "fun ship" once and vowed never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter