"Dreams" do come true!

disneydarling07

The answer to all worries-YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!
Hello all! this is my first PTR! We are exactly 55 days out from our 3rd Disney Cruise and I needed a HUGE distraction or I will drive myself crazy with excitement and anticipation.

Our traveling group consists of:
Me - Wendy
Tom - the Hubby
Jessica - 13 yo DD
Jason - 8 yo DS
Ron - long time BF of Tom's
Dylan - 13 yo DS of Ron

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and I still can't believe it! Our first cruise was an absolute dream come true. I never thought I would be able to afford something like that! And here we are on our 3rd!

Our trip plans are:
May 3rd - flying into Orlando - staying at Pop Century
May 4th - Embarking the Disney Dream for 4 days!
May 8th - disembarking and heading to Art of Animation Studios
May 11th - leaving for home - and it's my birthday!!

I'll post more details of our trip itinerary as we get closer.

So far I have our daily trip countdown going at home. I'll post pictures later on. My kids love taking turns changing the number every day.

Everyone has their packing lists to work with.

I haven't started shopping for many things, but luckily I have a few things from the last trip that can be recycled.

Sooo many things on the bucket list!! We try to mix things up for every trip. This trip we are going to try some pin trading.

DD has her list of pins that she would love to collect. She really like the Disney Nerd collections.
I would love to try to collect the Mickey Head flags from all the countries in the World Showcase.
DH - the sketch pins of the characters
DS - hasn't decided on his collection yet.

Okay, I will start posting some details about our trip plans!!

Thanks for reading and keeping the excitement alive!!

Last edited:
May 3rd

We wanted to get our Disney vacation started early! We booked a flight out at 6:00am...which means we have to be on the road to the airport at 3:00am. Crazy, I know, but it's not the first time we've done it, and we've survived every time. To make things go smoothly, Ron and Dylan decided they will stay with us the night before so we can all travel together. We also are hiring a limo to take us to the airport...maybe we can catch some ZZZZ's on the ride over.
Hoping to be checked into our room at the Pop Century by noon, we have a lazy day planned. We are going to spend some time at Downtown Disney and then tour the resort and spend some time in the pool. This is the 3rd Value Resort we have stayed in, so it's off the bucket list! Yes, we have a bucket list to stay at EVERY Disney resort at least once.
After our lazy day, we need to get some rest because we have an early wake up call to catch the bus to the Disney resort!

Last edited:
May 4th

Check out of POP and catch the bus to the terminal to see the magnificent Disney Dream Ship!! I snagged an early bus so we can enjoy some time at the terminal and hopefully get some fun pictures with Captain Mickey again. The first day on the ship is going to be just RELAXING! HOnestly, the first 2 trips were so overwhelming i don't think I sat for more than 10 minutes other than dinners! The first day has to be relaxing because we would love to do so much and we are going to need our rest. I have my Fitbit all ready to go! Wonder what i will log each day....lol.

On the Bucket List -

Pictures with Captain Mickey and Minnie
Kids are registered for the kids clubs
Ride the AquaDuck a few times
Sail Away Party
Try the Drink of the Day
Play Bingo
Play the Midship Detective Game
Enjoy the Pool
Have Mickey bars sent to our stateroom

May 5th

On this trip to Nassau, we are going to be swiming with the Dolphins!! I am so excited!! I am so glad DS is finally old enough (and willing) to do this! We are going to the Blue Lagoon. I booked the early excursion so we can have some time afterwards exploring the island and laying on the beach. I think I am more excited about this island than Castaway Cay! Or not....lol.

Bucket list -

Swim with the dolphins
Try the Drink of the Day
Villains Tonight Show
Try to win some Bingo money!

May 6th

Castaway Cay!! Probably the most wonderful island in the world! I love this place so much and I can't wait to be there again!
For this day we will be doing snorkeling and bike riding around the island. We did this last time and it was so amazingly fun! This will be Ds's first time snorkeling and he's a little nervous but excited.

On the Bucket List

Bike ride around the island
Snorkel and find Mickey
Float around in a tube
Try not to get too sunburned
Parasailing???
Crab races
Drink of the Day
Paddle boats / trikes
Play Bingo
A Pirate's LIfe for Me Game
Pirates in the Caribbean Party
Pirate Party Buffet
Fireworks
Meet Pirate Mickey and Minnie

Hi there! I just love reading about cruise plans! I think I'll start a pre trip report to keep myself distracted! We are also sailing in May but on the Magic for 5 nights. Also our 3rd cruise and we are also going to blue Lagoon! Can't wait hear about your trip!

Hey joining in, your plans sound great so far. We are on the same cruise!!! :) Can't wait to hear more of your plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter