Dreams gift baskey

NMPensFan

Mouseketeer
Hello. I am starting to gather my packing list and was wondering when I should expect to receive the gift basket from dream unlimited. Does anyone know? If anyone knows the current contents that would be a big help too!

Thank you. When I did a search I found your post. How many days did you receive prior to cruise?

Thank you. When I did a search I found your post. How many days did you receive prior to cruise?

My cruise departure date was August 30 2023.

Im from Ireland and Dreams dont mail international so I gave my friends address in California. She sent me the photos on July 29. It would have been delivered to her sometime that week.

FYI, the compass is decorative and not functional. We had a very disappointed (and vocal) 7 year old who discovered this.
I never noticed this. I just used the watch, as it was handy to have a manual watch to change the time as my port Spain was one hour ahead of the departure port, Southampton, England.

I attached the watch to my bag and used it on the ship and in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter