Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

Recently back from the Dream 7/22 double dip. Had a real nice surprise from DU. But the basket was just the icing on the cake. I've already rebooked and couldn't imagine using anyone else thanks to Dorothy.

Tempus, please do tell :) I'm interested in hearing about DU nice surprise to you!

Ktalina

Going on an Alaskan Cruise 7 nights out of Vancouver. Booked with Dreams Unlimited ... Are gift baskets only if you sail out of Port Canaveral?
Just curious! ;)

PrincessTrisha said:
Eh, no offense but I'd rather have an extra $20 (or even $10) in OBC than the gift basket. I like to order specific items from DCL for our cruise, I really don't want a basket of random items that a stranger (and sorry, but as good as the travel agents are, they are strangers) thinks I might use. I don't need more coffee cups, snacks, highlighters, etc.

No way. A gift basket, even if I don't use a thing in it, has an intrinsic pixie dust feel. Just my two cents!! Now. If you were talking $50 obc ...,;). But 10 or 20, nah. Plus my kids love surprises.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We were fortunate to receive one of the baskets in our cabin on our last cruise in August on the Dream. We thought it was a very nice surprise and contained very well thought out items!!

VERY nice perk from Dreams Unlimited..... many thanks to DU ... BTW, we have already booked with DU for another cruise in September, heading over to California this time.

any chance these will make their way to the 4 day Dream cruises by next month (October)? pixiedust:

Just left the ship yesterday :-)sad1:) from a 3-night Dream cruise, and I was wondering if we'd have them as well prior to boarding. We did have a basket, and it was just as creative as the one we got in June...There were 2 DU travel mugs, a dry erase board, candy/snacks, anti-bac hand wipes and gel, a highlighter, cards, and an extension cord (there might have been other stuff, but that's what I can remember right now), all in a very nice DU reusable shopping bag. Thanks again to the DU team for giving stuff that comes in handy while on board that less experienced cruisers might not think to bring!

Just left the ship yesterday :-)sad1:) from a 3-night Dream cruise, and I was wondering if we'd have them as well prior to boarding. We did have a basket, and it was just as creative as the one we got in June...There were 2 DU travel mugs, a dry erase board, candy/snacks, anti-bac hand wipes and gel, a highlighter, cards, and an extension cord (there might have been other stuff, but that's what I can remember right now), all in a very nice DU reusable shopping bag. Thanks again to the DU team for giving stuff that comes in handy while on board that less experienced cruisers might not think to bring!

Glad you enjoyed the gift bag!!

We are now in a test phase of putting the gift bags in staterooms for 7, 5, 4 & 3 night cruises out of Port Canaveral.

We are now in a test phase of putting the gift bags in staterooms for 7, 5, 4 & 3 night cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Yeah!!!! I just transferred my ressie to DU, so hopefully is this test is successful.
There will be one on our 4 night in April 2013.

WebmasterJohn said:

I remember reading that the Baskets would be on the Dream's 5-nighters, but both my wife and I were wondering if they would end up on the 3- and 4-night sailings. We were very happy that we had one when we borded Thursday, and made great use out of the dry erase board and the deck of playing cards.

WebmasterJohn said:
Sorry - only for cruises out or Port Canaveral at the moment. But we're working on it.......

It was awesome and all four of our staterooms found use for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Can't wait to check ours out next week! We have a number of family members in staterooms we booked through DU too. We didn't tell them about the basket. It will be a nice surprise for them.

How excited!! We are on the 9/29 sailing out of PC and booked through DU. Wow, a stateroom credit, and a basket of goodies...too cool!!

Sorry - only for cruises out or Port Canaveral at the moment. But we're working on it.......

...looking for the "like" button...working on it is :thumbsup2 (but if it's not "worked on" before my cruise out of LA, guess I'll just have to book one out of PC soon! ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter