DreamsUnlimited ??

dolfannat

Earning My Ears
A few weeks ago I took advantage of the $29 Courtyard at DD.Except we are gong to be there 7 nights so a couple of the days were $80.Funny if I would of waited for the $35 deal it still would of been cheaper by $50 because the nights I paid $80,they had for cheaper! Anyway my ?? are this.I read the terms,and I thought even though I was reserving room w/credit card.I would be able to pay at the hotel.Well I get my cc bill today and sure enough I was charged the total! In fact I was charged 3x!! But as I was about to go balistic I saw that they then criedited my acct twice! I don't really mind THAT much but I could of sworn I read that I could pay there.Does anyone know about this?I guess I can always pay my cc the cash I was going to pay,but now that it is on there already it makes me weak and say oh well I'll keep the money for more spending $$.Thats why we don't use them anymore,too easy to say forget it.

Thanks,
Natalie

Oops! I'm sorry! I thought this was the Orlando hotel forum.Maybe thet answers my ?? I wasn't paying attention!LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter