DreamWorks Land replacing Kidzone in 2024

I’m so bummed. I know my DD6 would love the Kidzone - especially the Curious George splash zone in the September heat. I’m glad they’re updating the area, just sad about the timing. (We probably won’t go back for 5+ years)

I’m so bummed. I know my DD6 would love the Kidzone - especially the Curious George splash zone in the September heat. I’m glad they’re updating the area, just sad about the timing. (We probably won’t go back for 5+ years)
I agree, I know my nieces would have loved the area but glad they are bringing more!
We're going in 2025 for when EU opens, so excited to see the plans b/c I love Kung Fu Panda.

I’m really bummed we have to wait a full year for it. There’s really not much for little ones to do in Studios this summer, and now no water play at all in that park to cool off.

I’m really bummed we have to wait a full year for it. There’s really not much for little ones to do in Studios this summer, and now no water play at all in that park to cool off.

Could be less than a year could be more, depends when in 2024 it opens.

I wish they would give an opening date, Summer is such a broad time frame when it comes to theme parks. I’m hoping for June…

Thinking we should be safe to see all the new stuff by Oct. But then again I thought that mid-Nov would work for the escape rooms in City Walk a few years ago too...

This looks like it is going to be a fabulous addition to the area. When the kids were little, especially our son, we make great use of that Curious George play area, and especially that building with the foam ball shooters, and all of that.
We love Shrek, so happy the meet/greet will be there. Was just telling my husband that we need to watch that second Puss in Boots movie. All the stuff I heard about it is positive, and we really liked the first one. THe kids have 'outgrown' all these kiddie movies, so we miss a lot now. Haven't seen Trolls, not at all interested, but they look cute enough.
We all liked Kung Fu Panda back in its day. I think I saw the 3rd one, not sure, only just learned there'll be a 4th, hope it's good too.
Anyway, glad to have more stuff for the little ones to do , while the older ones ride all the big rides!

I'm just hoping for better capacity on the coaster. My kid loved Woody, but the wait time to ride time ratio was crap.

I'm just hoping for better capacity on the coaster. My kid loved Woody, but the wait time to ride time ratio was crap.
Cant imagine it will change much - its the same coaster with new paint. I guess they could maybe add a car.

adding a car would be a huge improvement. kiddie coasters are always slow-loaders, but any little bit helps
Right - I just don't know if they can for reasons of the physics of it.
Universal is all about throughput that is why they have all the single rider lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter