Dress Code for Artist point

stoudt6

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the dress code for Artist Point dinner is ? heard various things. For Men is dress shorts with Polo shirt and sneakers ok? Or is it Kakhis, Collored Shirt and shoes. For women is it Capris or dress shorts with nice shirt. Or is it Dress pants or Skirt .

You're about a month away from it being tank tops and mesh shorts...

As for Signatures, dress shorts with a polo shirt and sneakers should be fine. I used to pack nicer clothes: collared and chinos, but then I took a look around and realized I was overdressed. People simply don't dress up for the nice restaurants.

Now, if you wanna dress up a bit, then go for it. Be comfortable, but look presentable.

We go during Christmas week, so we usually like to dress a little nicer for our "big dinners". I'll bring darker jeans and an oxford shirt, or I'll wear a pressed t-shirt (V-Neck or something). I try to avoid bringing too many sneakers. I have my park sneakers that are comfortable and easy to walk in, and I'll usually bring a pair of boat shoes.

Can anyone tell me what the dress code for Artist Point dinner is ? heard various things. For Men is dress shorts with Polo shirt and sneakers ok? Or is it Kakhis, Collored Shirt and shoes. For women is it Capris or dress shorts with nice shirt. Or is it Dress pants or Skirt .
You'll be fine with that and you'll likely be better dressed than some of the other guests. They basically try to keep folks away from torn/ripped clothing, swimwear, clothing with offensive language or graphics, and men in tank tops. :earsboy:

We have never taken pants to WDW. Shorts are a must for the heat of Florida. :)

Dress shorts or khakis and a polo should be fine. I've rarely worn anything fancier there.

I've worn khakis shorts, collard shirt, and clean sneakers the two times I've eaten at Artist Point. I did not feel underdressed and I recall several other men had on similar attire.

I think a skirt and dress pant is best to dress for women Artist Point dinner. It will look decent. I saw varieties of skirts on ROMWE coupons and recently customized from there.

Shorts and a polo are fine! There will be people in there dressed far more casually, i.e., gym shorts and tshirts. The times we've gone, I've seen some people who are dressed for a special occasion and some who just got off of a theme park bus after a long, hot, and sweaty day, lol.

We used to eat at Artist Point over the holidays. What I would typically wear (depending on the weather) to a resort signature would be khaki pants and a golf shirt. I would maybe wear a button down if it is cooler or I may just throw a sweater on. If I'm going to a signature inside a park, I would wear the same as above except I would swap out khakis for a nice pair of dark jeans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter