dress code for Polynesian Luau?

domnhall

Earning My Ears
Heading to WDW at the end of the month and wanting to do the Luau at the Poly. The friends I'm travelling with are very casual people, they don't dress up for anything (not even their wedding).

Can someone tell me what the dress code is like, if there is one, for the Luau?

Hi domnhall:wave:

We attended the Poly Luau Dec/2000 with all of my family the night before my cousins wedding at Disney's Wedding Pavilion and we just wore a nice pair of pants and a blouse and the guys went in jeans or a pair of kahkis. Anything really is suitable. The night we went was very chilly and we actually had a sweater and a jacket on as you eat and watch the show outside.:)

Hope you have a great time!:sunny:

We left before getting to do the Luau :( but we walked from the Poly to our resort (GF) one evening & saw everyone arriving for the Luau & peolple were wearing everything (shorts, fancy dresses, casual pants...you name it). I think anything (reasonable) goes.

We wore jeans and t shirts when we went in 96 and some of the people we went with wore casual clothes khakis and golf shirts etc.

Thanks for all the input.

I'll pass it on to my friends, I'm sure they'll fell a lot better knowing they don't have to "dress up"

thanks, again

Domnhall

We were told the only restaurant on WDW property with a dress code is Victoria & Alberts. I have gone to most with shorts and a polo shirt, including the Luau and never had problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter