• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress code for Shula’s

KMarston

DIS Veteran
We’ll be at WDW in several weeks for F&W. Staying at Dolphin the day before our YC stay. We have reservations at Shula’s that night and because of the heat planned to pack light and share a suitcase. What is appropriate dress for the meal. Should my husband pack a coat? I’ll bring a few dresses that pack easily but I wasn’t sure if he’ll need a coat, tie and dress shoes.

We also have reservations at Chef’s de France, it will be a full day at Epcot, should we dress for that as well? If it’s raining I’ll likely be in Keens!
TIA for any advice you can offer. It’s our first adult trip in 25 years, we’re very excited to do all the things we’ve never been able to do with kids and our grandson!

I can't find it on Shula's website, but on a few from Trip Advisor and the Disney Dining Blog I found this.
Dress Code: Dress Code Guidelines:​
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.​
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts.​
Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.​

On trip advisor the restaurant rep wrote this: Our preferred dress code is business casual. We ask that no one wear bathing suits in the restaurant. We also ask that men not wear sleeveless shirts or hats. If you have any specific wardrobe concerns, please contact me at (407) 934-4309 for further clarification. We look forward to serving you soon! Marc Tilton, General Manager

Hope that helps you.

Definitely not. We went with extended family once after a day in Epcot. We wore ‘nicer’ park attire.

We have been to Shula's twice. Most everyone was dressed nice, but not fancy. Slacks/Jeans/Polo for guys was the norm, but we did see people in shorts and t-shirts each time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter