Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP - Trip Conclusion

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP

5th-10th October 2008

Trip Conclusion

We had an amazing holiday full of highs and highers. I loved seeing Kacee's face on the rides such as IASW and POTC and we thoroughly enjoyed watching Kacee running through Alice's Labrynth.

The Dream passes worked amazingly for us, not only were they only 10 euros dearer than the normal park tickets (would have been cheaper if the moron hadn't forgotten the discount vouchers!) and we saved so much money (Over 80 euros on just merchandise that we bought in the park)

We have some amazing memories and some wonderful photos of our trip. We have lots of things to treasure too. I came back with two Mickey Mouse t-shirts, a hoody, a Pirate Mickey Mouse teddy that Kacee bought me and a classic Mickey teddy and 2008 pin badge from my beautiful wife. Kacee came home with 3 t-shirts, a coat, a jumper, 3 teddies, 2 cars and a t-shirt and trouser set. Ellie came back with an Eyeore teddy and a Minnie Mouse t-shirt from Kacee and I, a Halloween pin badge, a DLRP t-shirt that she bought and a new handbag.

We'd love to go again as soon as possible however I think that we will have to wait until our new arrival comes in February 2009.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading about our trip and hope that everyone who is going soon has as wonderful time as we did.

What a lovely trip report and I am amazed at how quickly the posts emerged on here! Do you think you will stay on site the next time?

What a lovely trip report and I am amazed at how quickly the posts emerged on here! Do you think you will stay on site the next time?

Thanks, I think we are going to stay at the Cheyenne next time. The Shack was ok but I was glad that we were only really sleeping there, there was a family from England there who were on site nearly all week and they looked so miserable. If we could get the campsite at the same price I'd stay there again however I'd never pay the £300-400 per week that they want!!

Hopefully the new arrival will love Mouse and all the gang just as much! You've got to get 'em while they're young though, so I bet you'll be back before you know it! ;)

Loved your TR!

Bob xoxoxox

Many thanks for taking the time to do a wonderful trip report with equally fabulous pictures of your family - all the very best for your new arrival in February.

Hopefully the new arrival will love Mouse and all the gang just as much! You've got to get 'em while they're young though, so I bet you'll be back before you know it! ;)

Loved your TR!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh we definatly will do. Planning to go just after new baby comes to be honest so that the wifey can go on the thrill rides.

thank u so much for ur reports - can i admit that i cried seeing kacees face with mickey mouse????

sounds like such a fab time, and i totally recommend cheyenne for staying in lol do u know if no 2 is a boy/girl?? both my boys love the theming at cheyenne!!

loved all ur pictures, and u must have done them very well as my youngest got all excited seeing them, and for the first time attempted to say mickey, minnie, goofy!!! so that has made my day too!!

must admit, seein all these halloween pics is def makin me think of a halloween trip next year!!

so glad u had a fab time, and i didnt see kacees bump at all - doesnt it make u see the park diff when u take ur child??? the look on their faces, and uve got sum fab pics there, am sure kacee will remember some of that holiday!!!!!!

thank u again :lovestruc

(oh, n tell ellie she is lookin blooming in pregnancy and hope shes managing well with it!)

Thanks for a great trip report & photos. I am very impressed at how quickly you got it all posted & all the work that went into it. I'm glad you had a great time & that Kacee did too. I am going in 5 days & can only hope that my DD2 (22 mths) will be the same! I admire your stamina, getting up so early every morning to make the most of EMH - don't think I'll be as organised! I hope you get to make good use of your APs & good luck with the new baby.

Thanks for sharing your trip & memories with us. I hae really enjoyed reading about it:goodvibes

aww :goodvibes what FAB reports and piccies

my god you were organised and you got to see every character i think :rotfl:

love the pics of your little boy,he is lush! :lovestruc

sorry you didnt enjoy the campsite,but was just a bed right ? know what you mean about not paying the full price though !

we have done a french site twice for DLRP,with the sun holidays ,but would never pay the full price ( even though the site was lovely,the mobile home was fffrrrrreeeeezing in oct 2006!)

xx

I've really enjoyed reading your reports, looking forward to the next ones! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter