Drink Recommendations...if you don't care for the taste of alcohol :)

I also do not like the taste of alcohol...so the Drinks of the Day are typically fruity? What are some examples of what the Drinks of the Day are?

Last edited:
Tom Collins. Only drink I can stand as I hate taste of alcohol, and frozen drinks which is really limiting.

You can’t taste alcohol at all. It’s my go to at a bar.

Moscow Mules are tasty. They're very sweet (with a bit of spice from the ginger beer), but delicious and I don't taste the alcohol. Had my first Mojito on the Dream 3 years ago. Yum! Have fun!

On one hand, I agree with all the people who are telling you to "just do you" and order whatever you want. Peer pressure is dumb.

On the other hand, most fruity drinks are made to taste good first and get you buzzed second. I've tried all of the drinks of the day, and they're all tasty IMHO. If you find the alcohol taste in a Bahama Mama overwhelming, then there's probably no hope for you. Get a couple of drinks fruity drinks in you (it's perfectly fine to confess to the bartender than you're not a big fan of the alcohol burn and let him/her recommend something), and then from there you'll care less and less about the taste. But do be careful, the motion of the ship can exaggerate the effects of the alcohol and get you throwing it all back up faster than you think...

Have fun!

There was a drink in O'Gills called the Chilled Leprechaun that included irish cream, kahlua, vodka, and ice cream mix. It was really good.

(One of the bartenders would also add caramel sauce if you asked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter