• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinkin around the world! But not really even a little bit.

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
Hey!

I am going to WDW in December and will clearly spend a good amount of time in Epcot. What are your favorite drinks there? I don't plan to actually drink around the world because my light weight self would be a sloppy hot mess, but I would love to try a bunch of things without wasting my drink on something not so great.

I'm not really picky. I do beer, mixed drinks, ciders, etc. Hit me with your favorites!!

Sounds like I'll have to try it! Is it super sweet? I don't mind sweet drinks at all, but I would prob split it with someone if it's crazy sweet.

Sounds like I'll have to try it! Is it super sweet? I don't mind sweet drinks at all, but I would prob split it with someone if it's crazy sweet.

It's kind of sweet but kind of tart. Has a bit of a lemon flavor to it, if I recall correctly. I had no problem drinking it all, and frozen margs can sometimes be too much for me.

Speaking of margs, I highly recommend the jalapeno margarita from La Cava Del Tequila.

It's kind of sweet but kind of tart. Has a bit of a lemon flavor to it, if I recall correctly. I had no problem drinking it all, and frozen margs can sometimes be too much for me.

Speaking of margs, I highly recommend the jalapeno margarita from La Cava Del Tequila.
mmmm, tart. I love tart!

Have you tried the avocado marg?

The margaritas at La Cava del Tequila are pretty outstanding... including the avocado margarita.

38448541704_1a721e4f23_z.jpg

This is the Grand Marnier slushy.

38275125345_5c32d163f3_z.jpg

Avocado margarita

26913708909_8e6e995dd9_z.jpg

2 jalapeno margaritas on the sides, I believe the one with foam is the blood orange margarita, and then the one with berries might be the maelstrom.

I don't drink whisky but at the Refreshment Outpost or whatever it's called there's a frozen coke with real African whisky that my friends really loved.

My DH and I always split drinks so we can try more. Our favorites are the Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France and Tipsy Ducks in Love in China. We also always get some kind of margarita from Las Cava in Mexico.

We like the pub mixes at the Rose & Crown. My favorite is a snakebite; he likes a black velvet. And, if it stays at the permanent kiosk in China, the BaiJoe Punch is amazing if you like lychee. I hope it doesn't leave with the Flower & Garden festival this year.

At France I actually like the Kir Royale best. Champagne and Creme de Cassis. :)

Also the sweet/sparkling sake in Japan, so refreshing!

Bloody Mary.jpg

The Refreshment Port now serves a really good loaded Bloody Mary (celery, 2 chicken tenders, pictured only 1, it was slipping off my skewer, ate it fast, and an olive stuffed w/ blue cheese) delish!

And, if you like tart, as I do, try the Frozen Italian Margarita at the Italian Gelato/Drink kiosk! Lemoncello Liquor and tequila! Pucker Up!

Last edited:
Passionfruit margarita at La Cava
Peach Snap! at the Joy of Tea cart
Sake mist in Japan
Grand Marnier slush in France, or if you're there during a festival whatever slush they have at the booth

I find the Grand Marnier slush in France to be a bit too sweet, so I will either split that one or get the citron one which I prefer. The Avocado margarita is way too sweet for me, I can only have a sip or two if my husband gets that, I like the Jalapeno one though. Love the Kir Royale and Schofferhofer Grapefruit beer from Germany . Not sure if they still have it but the Italy pavilion used to have a Bellini that was really good and much better than the ones you get at the festival booths. Definitely more hard alcohol than you may prefer, but my all time favorite 'drinks' are the tequila flights from La Cava and the single malt flight from Rose and Crown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter