Drinking around the world with daughter on 21st birthday...

Great thread. We are planning a trip in January 2015 with my son and our friends and their daughter who also turns 21 this year. Love all the suggestions and will continue to follow.

I agree with starting in mexico, but I would keep it all beer if she doesn't drink often. tequila and then tons of beer is not the way to go :)

while normally this is good advice- a trip to EPCOT is never complete without a La Cava margarita...

Two bridesmaids, my MOH and I will be traveling to Orlando for a mini Bachelorette Party! My brother lives in Orlando, and he will be joining us.
Two of the girls will experience their first visit while we are there. We are planning to do a DATW day!

I can't wait. Buttttt I have also never done it before! The plan is to start in Mexico, split drinks along the way (when applicable) do a Via Napoli lunch, then stop for American Adventure and Voices of Liberty and then power on.

I love reading everyones tips! I had never thought about the Passport before!! What a great idea. I love it!

Any other suggestions?

Two bridesmaids, my MOH and I will be traveling to Orlando for a mini Bachelorette Party! My brother lives in Orlando, and he will be joining us.
Two of the girls will experience their first visit while we are there. We are planning to do a DATW day!

I can't wait. Buttttt I have also never done it before! The plan is to start in Mexico, split drinks along the way (when applicable) do a Via Napoli lunch, then stop for American Adventure and Voices of Liberty and then power on.

I love reading everyones tips! I had never thought about the Passport before!! What a great idea. I love it!

Any other suggestions?

We did this for our bachelorette/bachelor party and it was a blast! I made passports. For each country, we had a couple of lines to write out what we had. Then I had a page with a line for Mexico (where we started) China, Italy, Japan, France and Canada, in which we had to write after each country "Keep Calm and Make it to Canada". It was pretty funny to see how bad our writing got by the end of the night. Stick with either hard alcohol or beer. Don't mix along the way. I stuck with the hard stuff, I fared well. We took about 7 hrs to complete the mission. I just wish I would have eaten more along the way, as I was STARVING by the end. We also took a pic of the group at every country, even though not everyone made it in every pic. We had about 14 people, it was a blast.

One suggestion: take the monorail back. :-)

No, seriously, my Dad and brother-in-law did this years ago and they were completely blitzed by the time we left for the hotel. We were very happy about Disney transportation!

Don't get me wrong, we are not going to be getting her wasted..I just want a memorable 21st birthday for her and had seen on another wedsite where a group of ladies took one of the daughters drinking around epcot on her 21st birthday..They had shirts made up and everything, I thought this would be great as a girls only trip, have her bring a couple friends and a couple of my friends..any ideas or suggestions?? Wont be till Sept next year..

Good on you for planning well ahead!

Drinking around the world, well that itself sounds wonderful! And I think you should stick with that! Goodluck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter