• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinks Around the World

Disneyorbust45

Gotta be the DIS
Just wondering if anyone has done the "Drinks around the World" at Epcot and care to share your experience? Sound like a hoot!

My wife and I did it in 2000 weeks after we turned 21. We I remember starting out on the side around UK. That day was the first and last time I ever tried hot saki. I think that was in Japan. We skipped Germany and came back last. I knew after the feast at the buffet, I would be too full for more drinks.

My wife and I did it in 2000 weeks after we turned 21. We I remember starting out on the side around UK. That day was the first and last time I ever tried hot saki. I think that was in Japan. We skipped Germany and came back last. I knew after the feast at the buffet, I would be too full for more drinks.
We will be going back to Epcot for the first time since then in 3 weeks. Only this time we have 3 kids. We will always be able to look back on our fond memories of when we were so young.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter