• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinks at Oga’s

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I am super super pumped about going to Oga’s for my first time next week!!!

What are your favorite drinks you’ve had there, alcoholic and non alcoholic?

The Fuzzy Tauntaun was always at the top of my list to try but it’s not on the menu anymore. Has anyone had any luck still ordering it?

It is my favorite at Oga's. Sadly, it is currently discontinued due to supply shortages of the buzz button tingling foam.

I really like the Yub Nub and the Takodana Quencher, but I am very much a Rum kinda gal. The Outer Rim is also good.

I also recommend the Five Blossom Bread if anyone hasn't been in a while. It's newer, and it's pretzel bread with black salt, and then you get a thing of cheese sauce and a mustard foam (sounds weird, is actually good). It was DELICIOUS.

I really like the Yub Nub and the Takodana Quencher, but I am very much a Rum kinda gal. The Outer Rim is also good.

I also recommend the Five Blossom Bread if anyone hasn't been in a while. It's newer, and it's pretzel bread with black salt, and then you get a thing of cheese sauce and a mustard foam (sounds weird, is actually good). It was DELICIOUS.
Are any of these drinks extra visually stunning, I love some of the looks of them

I don’t see the Outer Rim on the menu; they must change their menu a lot?

It is my favorite at Oga's. Sadly, it is currently discontinued due to supply shortages of the buzz button tingling foam.
Never got to have the Fuzzy Tauntaun, but did have a drink with a buzz button at Meow Wolf in Las Vegas, and it is definitely an experience

I don’t see the Outer Rim on the menu; they must change their menu a lot?

Probably supply issues, so it may or may not be there when you are.

As for visuals, the Outer Rim is fun and Takodana looks kinda cool in the right lighting. Yub Nub is just a rum punch though, so nothing fancy to look at.

That’s Takodana in the picture. Thought I had an Outer Rim pic on here, but apparently not.

Attachments

• 3CB9901E-EEC8-47A8-B6F6-D7AE137A7032.jpeg
    3CB9901E-EEC8-47A8-B6F6-D7AE137A7032.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 665B6520-B36E-40D1-8937-5719CAE11B79.jpeg
    665B6520-B36E-40D1-8937-5719CAE11B79.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
I do have a Fuzzy Tauntaun pic! I’m sure it will come back someday.

Attachments

• EA8D97F3-C8CE-4FDB-8E75-4AE4EF8A1D4C.jpeg
    EA8D97F3-C8CE-4FDB-8E75-4AE4EF8A1D4C.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10

You had me at pretzel bread 😍

We tried most of the non alcoholic drinks. They were all good. The Cliff Dweller is a favorite of ours because it has a creamy quality and an eccentric and tropical flavor, but if you like something a little more mellow and familiar, try the jabba juice. I didn't like the blue milk. I thought it would be like the frozen kind but it was just luke-warm milk. Also they were out of the cookies that usually go on top. The Hyperdrive was refreshing.

We loved the batuu-bits and the five blossom bread was awesome.

We tried most of the non alcoholic drinks. They were all good. The Cliff Dweller is a favorite of ours because it has a creamy quality and an eccentric and tropical flavor, but if you like something a little more mellow and familiar, try the jabba juice. I didn't like the blue milk. I thought it would be like the frozen kind but it was just luke-warm milk. Also they were out of the cookies that usually go on top. The Hyperdrive was refreshing.

We loved the batuu-bits and the five blossom bread was awesome.
Completely agree. We didn’t like the Blue Bantha Milk at all. The Blue Milk from the Milk Stand is so much better.

Completely agree. We didn’t like the Blue Bantha Milk at all. The Blue Milk from the Milk Stand is so much better.
I had the one at Oga’s first and I like them both. I can see how having the one at Oga’s after having the frozen one might put you off. If it doesn’t come with the cookie though, it’s not even worth it. 🤷‍♀️

Remember some drinks come with souvenir glasses. They are heavy, plan accordingly for your luggage weight limits. (If you are in a circumstance with luggage weight limits. ;) )

I had the one at Oga’s first and I like them both. I can see how having the one at Oga’s after having the frozen one might put you off. If it doesn’t come with the cookie though, it’s not even worth it. 🤷‍♀️
I really wanted to try the cookie! Maybe next time...

Love reading the reccomendations!
I have not been able to get a reservation. Is walk-up a possibility?
Yes, there's a wait list that you can sign up for using the app. Most people are able to get in that way. Sign up early in the day and you should be able to get a spot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter