Drinks package on Oasis of the Seas

sjbond

Mouseketeer
How does it work if I purchase the beverage package (pop, etc)? Do I scan my sea pass card at a station and/or show it to someone? Can I just go get unlimited drinks whenever I want and drink it wherever I want? Can someone please explain how it works.

Are you talking specifically about soda? Every package gives you a cup that you can use for the freestyle machines - they are located in the buffet, on the promenade and I think the arcade. You can also just show your card at any bar or restaurant and you can order a glass of soda - you do not need to have your cup. It is all fountain soda. Cans are not included.

If you are getting an alcohol package you can order drinks at any bar. I know you can also use them at the company restaurants. I am not sure about specialty because we do not use them. The alcohol packages get you soda too

Yes you can get alcohol at any location, specialty restaurants included. There is a dollar limit, I honestly can't remember, but it is something like $15 limit. That being said, every cocktail at every bar that I noticed anyway, the drinks were definitely under that dollar limit. There were a few glasses of wine at some restaurants that were more than $15, so for example, if you decided you wanted a $17 glass of wine, they will bring you a bill for $2. And yes, when you order a drink, you give them your card and they'll swipe it, and there will be no charge. There are some great articles out there on whether drink packages are worth it and right for you, so maybe check some out. Enjoy!

They give you a thermal cup with a lid to use all week. It has an RFID chip in it that triggers the freestyle machines. You will also get a sticker on your Sea Pass card that you can show at any bar or restaurant. We just rinsed ours out in the room....the hot water onboard is REALLY hot.

Oh, and there are three Freestyle location on the Allure - I am assuming Oasis is similar - the Windjammer buffet, the Wipeout Cafe near the sports deck, and on the Promenade. The last one is open 24/7 - the others are only available when that restaurant is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter