• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving Directions to Discovery Cove

TrixyA

Mouseketeer
I am looking for driving directions from Ft. Wilderness to Discovery Cove. My husband will be driving in Orlando for the very first time for that drive and I want to make sure I have the very best and accurate instructions as he gets very stressed when he drives. (I'm not going with them that day or I would drive-- they're having a special Dad/Daughter day and I'm going to relax!!!)

I don't trust mapquest and other on-line map services. I work in a visitor information center and you wouldn't believe some of the errors I've seen printed out and in the hands of trusting tourists!

Thanks!!!

Just get onto I-4 East and exit at the Sea World exit, which I think is the old exit 27 or 27A. Then take a left. Discovery Cove is on the left hand side, about 2-3 lights down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter