• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving from IL, need hotel on the way?

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
Hi! We are driving from IL next month, we want to stop somewhere past atlanta, but we don't want to go off the beaten path.
I can stay free on points at any Hilton, Hampton Inn or Embassy. Can anyone give me one. I just hate to pick a city and blindly book it because it could end up being far from the interstate. Thankyou for your help

Perry, GA is one possibility. It's just south of Macon, Georgia, and all the major chain hotels (I believe there is a Hampton Inn here) will be very close to I-75.

There is also a Hampton Inn (and many other chains) immediately south of Atlanta, but I can't recall the exit or community right now. We wouldn't generally stop this far north, so I just remember driving by these places.

Wherever you decide on, absolutely do make advance reservations. I've checked into motels along I-75 before that were turning people away in droves becase they were booked solid, along with every other hotel in town. Some of these people must have wound up sleeping in their cars. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter