Droid Depot - anyone get this to work yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwdw

DIS Veteran
Anyone get a Droid Depot reservation yet?

I keep getting Wreck-It-Ralph error message!

I got something ate the page error then I said WTH and hit fresh and tried to go back in and the time was not avail BUT about that time I got the WDW email telling me WDW reservation opened it and it was there......Disney IT......and to think they build rides we all go on and the IT page is mostly crud..............go figure

Yes, I got it to work through Chrome, for November 27. The one I had problems with was Oga's...took a couple of tries on Chrome before it finally went through.

I got 2 reservations within 5 min of each other! Fingers crossed that the 3rd child won't make a fuss. He was the only one of the 3 that got a Banshee last year and he isn't really into Star Wars so hopefully there won't be any hard feelings, he will have to hang with the grandparents.

Got it! On my phone thanks for the tip! Now to try to get back by H&V dinner since I canceled it thinking Oga's serves food....

(Is it weird to be this excited that I am going to drop $200 on toy robots for my kids?)

Does anyone know if you really have to check in 60 minutes prior? MDE says arrive at 3, but the email says 60 minutes before.

We have SciFi reservations at 12:55. I might be cutting it close if I have to check in at 2pm!!!

Does anyone know if you really have to check in 60 minutes prior? MDE says arrive at 3, but the email says 60 minutes before.

We have SciFi reservations at 12:55. I might be cutting it close if I have to check in at 2pm!!!

My email says can't check in more than 15 minutes prior. Maybe you're reading the allow 1-1.5 hours for travel time???

From what people were saying about the lightsaber building, you check in and pay when you get your assigned time, then you return at your time. So if my reservation is at 11am, I check in and pay at 10 then return at 11 to build? Just speculating but that would be my guess.

Yep, able to snag one through the app which routed me through the website on my phone. I have a 10:30am slot on my day I had reserved for GE in November. Getting excited!

I currently have windows open in Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Safari, AND my phone, but all have the same cute animation of the MF saying please remain on this page don't refresh we'll be with you shortly. I'm at HS September 26th so not sure on my chances here... Let's see how long it takes for one of the pages to load! 8 min and counting!

I’m right that each named guest builds their own droid?

I think cancellation is 99, so I want to be right.

Took 10 minutes to get in and we have a 10:20 for 2 droids and 12:30 at Savi’s in October. Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter