Droid Depot Sending Droid Back To Your Resort

whatfun

Earning My Ears
Hello

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still send your droid from the Droid Depot back to your room or have it sent to the front of the park for pick up at the end of the day?
We want to possibly make one but do not want to have to carry it around all day at HS.

I saw on the internet where it said this is an option if you tell them upfront when paying.

With all the changes, I did not know if this is still an option.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still send your droid from the Droid Depot back to your room or have it sent to the front of the park for pick up at the end of the day?
We want to possibly make one but do not want to have to carry it around all day at HS.

I saw on the internet where it said this is an option if you tell them upfront when paying.

Thanks!
neither is an option now and not hearing any rumors that this is returning anytime soon.

Hello

Thanks!
You can have them ship it to your home if you tell them upfront.

Even when they did it, I don’t think you could have it sent to your room. We stayed at the Contemporary and had to wait for a certain time to get it from the gift shop. So, it worked, but I am not sure if it was truly worth it over just bringing a backpack and carrying that around the park.

We ended up getting the book bag type holder for the droid so it was easier for DS to carry around. He had fun with it! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter