DS Yorkdale ~ Good Sales Today

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ we went to RFC for Mother's Day lunch today and stopped in the Disney Store. All Easter Stuff was 75% off ~ my kids got great things for $2.00! The deal today was, spend $80 and get $40 Donald Dollars. Lots of kids and adult shirts on sale. Kids were usually 75% off and adults 50% off. Good deals! S

I also think this Monday is the last Monday, May 12, where they give you a coupon in store and if you buy $20 worth of stuff, they give you $10.00 off! Last Monday I bought one of those silky nightdresses for DD that were normally $34.00 and they were on sale for $19.99 (just one penny shy of the $20!), so to top it off to $20, I bought an eeyore easter candy thing for $2.00! Pretty good deal for $12!

Sandra, that's nice that you went to the RFC for Mother's Day lunch with your family. Any sign of that Mother's Day pin at TDS??

Sounds like you also got some good deals, Jo-Anne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter