• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD Build a Bear 50th costume question

Jessd

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Goes into NASCAR mo
Hi!

I know that the Build a Bear at DTD has the Disneyland 50th Anniversary hat and t-shirt. Does anyone know how much they are? I want to get one for my daughter since she had her first trip to Disney World and she has about 8 of the Build a Bears.

I know they don't do mail order and I have seen some on Ebay but I wanted to know how much they were going for. Does anyone know of any other place I can get one from?

Thanks,

Jess

Well, the other Disney outfits are $15 on BAB.com. They don't have the Mickey/Minnie outfit on the website, but I'm guessing it's about that price.

The shirt and ears for the 50th are 7ish bucks-

They are black ears with the castle 50th logo and the shirt has blue sleeves and white everywhere else and also has the castle logo

Is there anyone that can pick one up for me and ship it? I would pay you.

Thanks!

Jess

Jessd said:
Is there anyone that can pick one up for me and ship it? I would pay you.

Thanks!

Jess

We don't go until Aug. 22-28. But if you need I can get pick you up a set then and ship it. Just let me know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter