DTD Uva Bar type options

julesann

DIS Veteran
A favorite hang out for an afternoon drink or lunch was at the Uva Bar and I haven't been back since it closed. What other places would you recommend in DTD that capture its outdoor ambiance. Naples bar is okay but I feel like I am staring at the bar rather than watching the world go by.

If you like beer, you might like Ballast Point. You can sit on their upstairs outdoor dining patio and watch people go by. They have a pretty good food menu, too! It's one of my favorites.

Jazz Kitchen used to have good drinks and a nice place to people watch, but I've not been since they revamped the place.

If you like beer, you might like Ballast Point. You can sit on their upstairs outdoor dining patio and watch people go by. They have a pretty good food menu, too! It's one of my favorites.

Jazz Kitchen used to have good drinks and a nice place to people watch, but I've not been since they revamped the place.
Great to know; I think we should try Ballast Point. How is walk up there? Thanks Cheri.

:) You're so welcome! Walk up is easy, and I think you can book it from your phone. They'll text you when your table is ready so you don't have to stand around waiting. When's your trip? It would be fun to meet up sometime! I'm going Nov 12-13 and Dec 7-11.

Not DTD, but a short Uber to Parkestry at the J.W. Is really nice. Fun bites and drinks and great view of fireworks (make a reservation on open table)

Does the tavern at Earl of Sandwich have outdoor tables where you could people watch and have a drink? Not sure exactly what they have there in terms of drinks. But I like people watching in that area. I have not been, but just throwing out an idea!

:) You're so welcome! Walk up is easy, and I think you can book it from your phone. They'll text you when your table is ready so you don't have to stand around waiting. When's your trip? It would be fun to meet up sometime! I'm going Nov 12-13 and Dec 7-11.
It would be fun to meet up Cheri. We (my dbs and I) will be there Nov 9-13 and staying at the GCH.

It would be fun to meet up Cheri. We (my dbs and I) will be there Nov 9-13 and staying at the GCH.
I'm going to be there for a quick trip with my dd and dgs Nov 11-13 at DLH!

I feel stupid for asking this, but what does dbs stand for?

I'm going to be there for a quick trip with my dd and dgs Nov 11-13 at DLH!

I feel stupid for asking this, but what does dbs stand for?
dear brothers; one or both of them join me for a Dapper Day trip each year--it has become our reunion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter