Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

We love ya!:grouphug:

Thanks, we live in a small older home which used to be a cottage in the 40's.
However we own it and are not house broke like the rest of this neighborhood.
I hate people who judge a book by it's cover.

Well I missed it. Just know that I can snuggle under your covers. :)

I tried to post from my blackberry, but it didn't work so well. We were shopping for Em's birthday tonight. I'm not sure we accomplished much, though.

10 more pages while I finished up the other chore. Fab work!

I have a strawberry banana martini calling me

:goodvibes

I tried to post from my blackberry, but it didn't work so well. We were shopping for Em's birthday tonight. I'm not sure we accomplished much, though.

Hi Nicole missed you, but knew you were out with Em, did you get what you wanted to find?

Hi Nicole missed you, but knew you were out with Em, did you get what you wanted to find?

No, Em stayed home. Not really. Instead of a birthday party this year we are taking her and a friend to the American Girl Place in Chicago. But I still need to get her stuff for her birthday. I did get her a picture frame that is American Girl from Michaels and she really wanted AquaSand (stupid!), but otherwise nothing. Oh, James got her a Smurf shirt. I'm trying to decide between a comforter set and a gift card to American Girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter