Dues Rules

I've heard of the Target discounted gift cards. Are there others?
Our local Kroger brand grocery store has 4x fuel points on gift cards occasionally. So, $250 GC will get you $1/gallon off gas. I save about $12-14 on a tank of gas, so about 5% savings on $250 for me (with my larger vehicle it was $20+ savings, ~8%)

Our local Kroger brand grocery store has 4x fuel points on gift cards occasionally. So, $250 GC will get you $1/gallon off gas. I save about $12-14 on a tank of gas, so about 5% savings on $250 for me (with my larger vehicle it was $20+ savings, ~8%)
You can also have a another person fillup with you. That way you can get the whole 35 gallon max

(14 percent off if you do it this way)

You could also get an AmEx Blue Cash preferred (It has a yearly fee) but it's 6% off grocery store purchases + 3% off gas stations.

You can also have a another person fillup with you. That way you can get the whole 35 gallon max

(14 percent off if you do it this way)
Another vehicle? My vehicles have 36 and 38 gallon tanks. Get to drive a long time between filling up, but if you are on empty it hurts the wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter