Duffy accessories

I haven't gotten as far as making accessories for him, but I have been exploring other outfit options. Build a bear outfits fit him great! I have several outfits from there to use on our upcoming trip. So most of their accessoires will work - though the hats seem to be a challenge.
I also have picked up a few preemie baby onsies that fit very nicely also - and pretty unique. I also take the plain tshirts (from build a bear) and print iron ons off my computer to make little shirts that fit different occasions or trips. He has a Disney name badge shirt, and one with a monorail that wraps the shirt.
I wanted him to stand out a little while we are in the parks to make him easier for my daughter to recognize. She has special needs and has a hard time communicating and uses Duffy as a way to interact with people.
Oh - I did purchase a sound box from Build a Bear and put it in Duffy's arm for her also.
Sorry I rambled so much!

on esty? there's someone who makes mickey head tye dye t-shirts for duffy and will match them to one you order if you want one as well I thought that was a cute idea

Oh My Gosh
The wheels are turning in my head!
Most people know I never got to do all the mom girly things as I have three sons, BUT I have a grand daughter that is the love of my life!
I just picked up a onesie tonight and I was thinking i could over the next while build a wardrobe for Hannah's new Duffy Bear.We are headed there next Dec.
Thanks for the ideas,,can anyone tell me what the approximate price is for a blank t-shirt for the build a bear?

Oh my I think I will need to buy a little suitcase to store everything in.
One very excited Nana here.:yay:

Hugs Mel

Here in NH the plain white tshirts are $4. The little baby outfits are really inexpensive also. They happen to be from Walmart and the little onsies are only $3. THe only down side is they have no hoel for his tail - so a little modification is required.
My daughter's Duffy does happen to have a little suitcase. I found it at Home Goods years ago. I bet you could probably find something at a party store or even a Christmas Tree shop that would work.
Build a Bear has been releasing a bunch of Disney themed outfits lately - you probably will have to order them on line though because they sell out fast.

Here is an idea that I am going to attempt.
I am going to buy 11 (build a bear white t-shirts) and make a t-shirt for each of the countries in Epcot. I'm still looking for a cute suitcase-hat box
to put everything in.

Here is one of the DISigns I made

Mexico

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hugs Mel

Awesome idea! I want to pick up a white shirt from BaB and attempt to make a tye dye Mickey shirt. We are traveling with another family with two kids that will be picking up their Duffy while there. I thought it would be cute to put together a little package for them once they get the bears that would include an adoption certificate and a couple of shirts so Duffy isn't naked! I also picked up a couple of decorative dog tag style necklaces and put their names on it so that they can tell their bears apart.
I am having much more fun with this than my daughter! She's jsut happy to squeeze his arm and hear her beloved Jonas Brothers! :rotfl:

This is a great idea! I never thought of designing T Shirts for Duffy!!! We could dress him to match the baby!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter