Duffy Bear :'(

OOh great, thanks for the info Carrie, we go on Monday :cheer2: (sorry for taking the thread off topic!)

Yep.. summer sales start this year on the 27/6 and end on the 31/7 :thumbsup2

Oh no. I had planned on NOT shopping much this time, yet, if it's sales... Who can resist right?! :rotfl: There goes my allowance. I guess I'm going to go to Salou on a fine budget in order to keep enough left for some Disneyland shopping! :cheer2:

Ontopic: I love Duffy, so I'd be very happy if there's no queue for him, means more Duffy/me quality time for me! :lovestruc

Yep.. summer sales start this year on the 27/6 and end on the 31/7 :thumbsup2

damn :( so much that i wanted ;) i guess i can always hope that bits i want arent in the sale..... :p

altho - am hoping at sum point the small anniversary mickeys r back in stock - seeing as no one at disney has emailed me back!!!

Sounds like Duffy is being phased out from his meet and greet, today Chip and Dale have taken his place, also Tigger and Eeyore have been spotted there too in the past few days.

Sounds like Duffy is being phased out from his meet and greet, today Chip and Dale have taken his place, also Tigger and Eeyore have been spotted there too in the past few days.

Awwww, poor Duffy! :sad2: Although, it's good to see they are still using the area! :thumbsup2

Oh I like Duffy. So long as there are some characters to meet. DD is really excited about meeting characters this year.

Noooooooooooooooooo :scared1: I was so looking forward to meeting him. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I guess he will be removed from the parade as well now then!

Perhaps they have been reading this thread (and the others about a lack of characters and lack of range of them over the last few months at times) and taken this onboard :lmao:.

Seriously though, we loved Duffy - he was sooo cuddly! And DD1 has Duffy in bed every night so he's been a hit with her (not so much with DD2 though :confused3). But, I'm all for more random (but organised) meet n greets with characters after the lack we experienced in the park recently so if they decide to do a mix and match that's great. But not do away with Duffy altogether surely! Didn't it actually say on the programme 'Duffy and friends' like some of the others say as well...?

Perhaps they have been reading this thread (and the others about a lack of characters and lack of range of them over the last few months at times) and taken this onboard :lmao:.

Seriously though, we loved Duffy - he was sooo cuddly! And DD1 has Duffy in bed every night so he's been a hit with her (not so much with DD2 though :confused3). But, I'm all for more random (but organised) meet n greets with characters after the lack we experienced in the park recently so if they decide to do a mix and match that's great. But not do away with Duffy altogether surely! Didn't it actually say on the programme 'Duffy and friends' like some of the others say as well...?

It does say and friends yes! But I saw on Dedicated to Disneyland Paris they had a article about "Goodbye Duffy" Just think it is a shame!

If they were to replace the meet and greet area with Rapunzel I wouldnt be so disappointed :rotfl: May be Merida will eventually be here?

Whats wrong with Duffy?

I have had a few friends visit Disneyland Paris in the last couple of weeks all reporting back that no one wants to see Duffy and that he hardly has a wait :sad:

I like Duffy he's cute and if he has hardly any wait time I will be happy as I will be queuing for pics with him :)

I saw him in WDW, he is actually really cute and soft :-) I was looking forward to meeting him again in DLP. In the program he is listed as a meet'n'greet character, so he might not be out yet... I hope!

petals said:
I like Duffy he's cute and if he has hardly any wait time I will be happy as I will be queuing for pics with him :)

I will be pleased if he has short to no wait to we need all our time queuing for the princesses! Lol

the_princess said:
I saw him in WDW, he is actually really cute and soft :-) I was looking forward to meeting him again in DLP. In the program he is listed as a meet'n'greet character, so he might not be out yet... I hope!

I hope he is still there DD loves her Duffy poor thing gets thrown around though x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter