dumb question...

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
What are the "car 3 people" that i keep seeing? And whenever I see "e-ticket ride" i keep thinking of the rides the are most popular that they keep open for E-ticket night...is this right? sorry..sorta slow.. :) thanks!

There's a survey at the top of this board that asks people to vote for a certain car. Basically, Car #3 people are those that feel like the Disney magic is in big trouble but that it can be turned around. Car #1 riders see little wrong with the current state of Disney and Car #2 riders are somewhere in between. Car #4 persons have basically given up and are rather rare in that those people tend to leave this website too. This is really just a quick way to identify one's current philosophy about what's happening at Disney nowadays. :D

As for e-ticket rides, there was a time when Disney park visitors bought ticket booklets rather than passes to enter the park. These tickets varied from a-tickets which were for such attractions as the horse drawn trolley ride on Main Street to e-tickets which covered the big attractions like Pirates of the Carib. and the Haunted Mansion. Now when someone refers to an e-ticket ride, they normally mean a super major attraction.

I hope that I've covered it all. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this!

hahahah! Great! Thanks! :) I knew about the disney being a ticket place but i was too young to pay attention to any of the details..i was along for the ride :) Thanks again!

Beware the cars.............they can be tricky things ;).

See the carpool poll at the top of the page to understand where the cars came from. However, someone who's been around a while was kind enough to illuminate what the 'meaning' of the cars was intended to be. Just thinking of the 'Magic' when determining car allegiance can lead to some inconsistecies among the travellers.

So, as posted by WFH.....

Basically, the Cars were intended to ideological place posters on the scale of 1. Today's business processes are able to produce products that people consider Magic with the same consistency as throughout Disney's past; 2. Today's business processes aren't producing products that people consider Magic with the same consistency as throughout Disney's past, but there is a personal belief that those processes will be changed soon to regain that consistency; 3. Today's business processes aren't producing products that people consider Magic with the same consistency as throughout Disney's past, and there is a personal belief that those processes are unlikely to soon change and regain that consistency; and 4. Today's business practices mirror non-Disney practices that never produced consistent Magic, and Six Flags is as likely to produce a product that people consider Magic as is Disney.

To some the business processes and the Magic are two different things. To others they are inseperable. Using this description can help us all speak the same language (I think).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter