Dumbo Double Dare!!

Managed to get into DDD this afternoon before it closed...next month's Disney Princess will be my first half EVER, and here I am signing up to run a 10K and half marathon back-to-back. Feeling like I might have completely lost my mind...:confused3

However, it'll be my first visit to DL -- could NOT be more excited! :cool1:

I know what you mean. I finished the Neverland 5K Saturday and a couple of hours later signed up for the DDD. :) Pretty sure I'm crazy, but as the shirt says, "Running is a mental sport, and we're all insane."

I know what you mean. I finished the Neverland 5K Saturday and a couple of hours later signed up for the DDD. :) Pretty sure I'm crazy, but as the shirt says, "Running is a mental sport, and we're all insane."

Hahaha, very true. It's a sickness.

That's awesome! We have time to train, we'll be fine! :thumbsup2

I am stoked I was able to get in registering at the WDW Marathon Expo, its just a bummer because my running partner was unable to register, so she registered for both races.
I'm in for the 5 Medals :-)
1 down, 4 to go!
:goodvibes

Has anyone seen any training plans like the goofy one?

jnocerin said:
I am stoked I was able to get in registering at the WDW Marathon Expo, its just a bummer because my running partner was unable to register, so she registered for both races.
I'm in for the 5 Medals :-)
1 down, 4 to go!
:goodvibes

Has anyone seen any training plans like the goofy one?

There was a report in one of the threads that Galloway is working on a training plan. It isn't posted yet.

Ariel224 said:
There was a report in one of the threads that Galloway is working on a training plan. It isn't posted yet.

Oh good. Running back to back races may not be the cake walk I first thought it to be. Ran 11 yesterday in preparation for the Princess and let me tell you, today I'm walking real slow at times. Definitely need to prepare for this one.

mickeysgal said:
Oh good. Running back to back races may not be the cake walk I first thought it to be. Ran 11 yesterday in preparation for the Princess and let me tell you, today I'm walking real slow at times. Definitely need to prepare for this one.

I think I'm going to take it real easy for the 10K and then run/walk the Half like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter