Dumbo Popcorn Container

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Dumbo popcorn container is available currently in WDW?

For some reason, I really want it! Then, I start to think I am crazy because...what would I even do with it once home!!???

Anyone have anything special you did with a dumbo popcorn container?

I got a Dumbo popcorn container last visit and I love it. Its adorable. I actually hung it from my daughter's ceiling (with one of those 3M removable utility hooks) and from her bed it looks like Dumbo is coming in for a landing! Worth it, IMHO.

I really was hoping to get the Cinderella's coach popcorn holder when I'm there next week but I've read they are all sold out!

I got a Dumbo popcorn container last visit and I love it. Its adorable. I actually hung it from my daughter's ceiling (with one of those 3M removable utility hooks) and from her bed it looks like Dumbo is coming in for a landing! Worth it, IMHO.

I really was hoping to get the Cinderella's coach popcorn holder when I'm there next week but I've read they are all sold out!

I'm there next week, too! Was hoping the same thing about the Cinderella's Coach popcorn! My 4 year old would love it, but it doesn't look very promising!

IM hoping for a cinderella coach too...I'm wondering how in the world I'll get it home on the plane though!!

I know this sounds silly but anyone got a picture? First time going to Disney....whole family I'm so excited feel like a kid again lol. November cant get here fast enough lol

When I was there Tues/Wed, we found that the best place to get the cinderella carriage container was HS (since the actual carriage from the movie is still there and you should plan to see it because it's beautiful!!)

I'm blown away I have never noticed any of these popcorn containers. Hmmm now I'm gonna be looking for them. I heard they were something like $12.99 or $14 ....something like that. That is probably why I never noticed them. I'm not a huge popcorn fan and not sure I would have thought to pay that much for popcorn. Although I have been known to get sucked into other things.

Happy finding.
I'm a little sad that there is a possibility that the coach might be gone by the fall. I hope not!!! Any chance I can sit in it and have a CM take my picture. Did you see the sisters greasing up their feet to fit in the glass slipper? Ya I'm sure my fat foot wouldn't fit but it would be fun to try.

I don't want to wish my summer away, but I am looking forward to being a kid again.

Does anyone know if the Cinderella's popcorn coach is for a limited time? What about the Dumbo container?

I never knew about these. My DF LOVES popcorn. I'm debating if I should get this for her birthday (which is before the wedding) or just wait until the honeymoon, when we'll be down there. I just hope it's not for a limited time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter