Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Latte?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I do like Pumpkin flavored things but have never tried one of these (or any latte for that matter) I am NOT a coffee drinker by any means. I did go through a couple years where I would get a small caramel swirl iced coffee but I would get it with 4 creams/4 sugars. I know, I know......my son would call it my "sugar milk" because once it was made, it was very light in color and had no indication that there was any coffee in it. LOL It had a small hint of coffee taste but had SOOO much sugar in it that it just masked any other flavor besides the caramel.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering (for those who do order these) how do you order yours? Do you just ask for a Pumpkin Spice Latte or do you ask for one but with extra cream? Sugar? Etc..............I would like to try it but I would also like it to be sweet. Any suggestions?

I do like Pumpkin flavored things but have never tried one of these (or any latte for that matter) I am NOT a coffee drinker by any means. I did go through a couple years where I would get a small caramel swirl iced coffee but I would get it with 4 creams/4 sugars. I know, I know......my son would call it my "sugar milk" because once it was made, it was very light in color and had no indication that there was any coffee in it. LOL It had a small hint of coffee taste but had SOOO much sugar in it that it just masked any other flavor besides the caramel.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering (for those who do order these) how do you order yours? Do you just ask for a Pumpkin Spice Latte or do you ask for one but with extra cream? Sugar? Etc..............I would like to try it but I would also like it to be sweet. Any suggestions?

I always order my lattes with whole milk and whatever the regular number of pumps of whatever presweetened flavor I like come with the corresponding size, and I have a huge sweet tooth. They're plenty sweet for me. DH calls them Sugar in a cup, LOL!

I don’t usually grab coffee out anymore, but iirc, Dunkin’ has a pumpkin spice swirl flavoring that they add in. I always found that plenty sweet on its own and just added that to coffee without anything else. Pretty sure Starbucks also has a pumpkin spice syrup if you want to do that with coffee, or you can order one of their specialty drinks with PS. I always ask if there’s sugar in the syrup and then that dictates what else I put in the drink. At home I drink PS kcups to get the flavor without all the calories and extra sugar :)

We don't have a Dunkin near us so I don't have any advice. Just wanted to say that I like my coffee like you do... coffee-flavored sweetened milk.

at Starbucks, I like to get the Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew, grande, with extra Pumpkin Spice topping, extra pumpkin spice cold foam, and an extra shot of vanilla. It's perfect that way.

I’m the opposite, I don’t really like sweet so I get a medium one pump skim pumpkin spice latte.

I know this will be a big help for you :upsidedow

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 4.44.52 PM.png

Sorry, couldn't resist! FWIW, I always order my PLAIN lattes fat free and add sugar afterwards. 😁

However, when you order it I hope you get it just the way you like it. If I were you and liked "sugar milk" I'd try at first just ordering it standard and adding sugar afterwards. Enjoy!

Black. Can’t stand sugar in my coffee. Once in a blue moon I will get the dunkin with a little cold foam. But that is rare. I can’t believe all the sugar and empty calories people waste on their coffees.

I was just looking at the pumpkin spiced stuff at Starbucks today. Right now I am a peppermint mocha type of gal, but need quad shots now to cut the sweet. Just how sweet can the pumpkin spice latte get? lol
The older I get the less sweet I really need. :)

I've never had the DD pumpkin spice. I frequent Starbucks and love the Americano (hot or cold). I usually get a grande americano with light heavy whipping cream and 2 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup. If I were going to get the regular pumpkin spice latte, I would get a grande made with whole milk and only 2 pumps of syrup (it's normally 4 pumps). I don't like it overly sweet.

I was just looking at the pumpkin spiced stuff at Starbucks today. Right now I am a peppermint mocha type of gal, but need quad shots now to cut the sweet. Just how sweet can the pumpkin spice latte get? lol
The older I get the less sweet I really need. :)
You can customize your pumps of syrup to make it less sweet. A grande peppermint mocha has 4 pumps of peppermint syrup AND 4 pumps of mocha syrup. That is crazy sweet! You can try halving those to get it less sweet without the need for the extra shots. I halve the pumpkin spice syrup pumps in whatever I get. It is a sweet syrup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter