DVC annual pass

So, we can't purchase the GOLD pass unless we have 75 points direct?
It depends.

All resale contracts owned prior to April 4, 2016, were grandfathered into being “membership extras” eligible.

All 25-point (or larger) contracts purchased direct prior to February 25, 2018, were grandfathered into being “membership extras” eligible.

Yah that's what I was afraid of. My mom financed a CCV membership while we were there in Jan, but did not add us. Then she purchased a cash resale at BLT, which all of us kids are on the deed. So now we need to add us through a title company to the CCV so we can purchase the gold passes. Anyone know how long that process will be and what the cost is?

Yah that's what I was afraid of. My mom financed a CCV membership while we were there in Jan, but did not add us. Then she purchased a cash resale at BLT, which all of us kids are on the deed. So now we need to add us through a title company to the CCV so we can purchase the gold passes. Anyone know how long that process will be and what the cost is?
If you go this route, and assuming they are the same UY, have the title company reference the BLT contract for titling purposes so that the contracts can combined under the same membership number, allowing you to mix points for bookings.

If you go this route, and assuming they are the same UY, have the title company reference the BLT contract for titling purposes so that the contracts can combined under the same membership number, allowing you to mix points for bookings.

They are not the same UY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter