• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC base open price

goofymomof2

Mouseketeer
We are going to buy into DVC in the next few months. When we were at WDW in July we did not get to go to one of the open houses. My question is does any one know how many points you get with the base price of 11,250 & how much a point it is after that.

Thanks,
Shanon :confused:

Minimum buy in is 150 pts. x $75.00 =$11,250.00
Points are still $75.00 after that until the price goes up again.

Thanks so much.......We are looking to buy between 200-250 points. This will give me an idea of what we are looking at.

Shannon

:D

afbubbles, You may want to check in here from time to time or ask your guide to contact you if the price is going up. The likelihood of another price increase within 6 months is probably pretty good.

You may also want to check the resale market. Don't know if your heart is set on VWL if so Disney is probably the way to go. If OKW or BWV is an option then resale is the only way since these two resorts are sold out. Resale usually sells between $5 -$10 / pt less than through DVC but you have to provide your own financing and don't have the Magical Beginning program. You may also have to pay closing costs and pay attention to the bank/borrowed points. If resale is an option, monitor these boards and ask questions, I couldn't have done it without the help of everyone out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter