DVC cash reservation... eligible for military discount?

Sarahraegraham

Mouseketeer
I am not DVC, but am debating getting a cash reservation on a DVC room at the Poly. We typically utilize the military room discount at WDW, but I am wondering if the DVC rooms the general public are able to book are eligible for that discount. If not, I will likely book a regular hotel room and hope the discount can be applied later once it is released. Just don't want to book the DVC room if it will never be eligible. If anyone can help clarify I would greatly appreciate it!

I am not DVC, but am debating getting a cash reservation on a DVC room at the Poly. We typically utilize the military room discount at WDW, but I am wondering if the DVC rooms the general public are able to book are eligible for that discount. If not, I will likely book a regular hotel room and hope the discount can be applied later once it is released. Just don't want to book the DVC room if it will never be eligible. If anyone can help clarify I would greatly appreciate it!

• Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only are included.
These are excluded from the discount according to Steve's military tips site... Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts

• 3-Bedroom Villas
  • Campsites
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

• Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only are included.
These are excluded from the discount according to Steve's military tips site... Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts

• 3-Bedroom Villas
  • Campsites
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
We would only consider a studio, so that works out. Thank you! :)

Every time I call about making a reservation using the military discount, I am offered DVC villas. They always have some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter