DVC Contemporary Point Price guesses?

LodgeMan

Mouseketeer
It pains me to say, given how much we like owning at VWL, but does anyone have any guesses on what kind of price per point will be offered for Contemporary DVC? There will be something special about that location I believe.

Thanks!

I think the cost of points to purchase will be in line with other DVC resorts, but that the number of points needed to reserve a room will be aprox. 50% higher.

People who buy DVC value location of the resort very much. Being a 10 min walk from the MK will be a tremendous assest.

$115.00 - $121.00 pp before incentive.

I hear the first 150 owners who purchase at least 150 points will become founding members and get a monorail car named after them!

-Tony

PDRA2.jpg

I think it will be around $106 per point with incentive.

We are waiting for CRV too. We love the CR amenities and think they have the best Marina on property.

We hope pricing and points wont be too out of line.

I hear the first 150 owners who purchase at least 150 points will become founding members and get a monorail car named after them!

-Tony

PDRA2.jpg
I heard 25 minimum add-ons get naming rights for one of the displaced box turtles:yay:

Good stuff, thanks for the input. I think that the location is awesome as well. The location, coupled with (alleged) later expiration date will only increase the resale value. (not that I can ever see actually selling any of my points):cool1:

Priceless... :rotfl:

I've already guaranteed the yellow monorail lead car, sent in a copy of my signature and everything for the pinstriping.

I'm guessing 2 years until sales means between $106 - $112 with $10-$12 pre-construction or developer deals.

...but does anyone have any guesses on what kind of price per point will be offered for Contemporary DVC? There will be something special about that location I believe.

Of course there's something special....it will have an awesome view of WL/VWL!! :thumbsup2

Okay, okay. $110 per point give or take.

-Tony

PDRA2.jpg

I heard that the next 150 after those will have a monorail car named after them in Spanish. :rolleyes1

I think the cost of points to purchase will be in line with other DVC resorts, but that the number of points needed to reserve a room will be aprox. 50% higher.

People who buy DVC value location of the resort very much. Being a 10 min walk from the MK will be a tremendous assest.

If it does come to fruition why would it be 50% more points than other resorts? The MK is not everyones favourite park, the BWV and BCV are just as near to Epcot, SSR is just as near to DTD, A cash ressie at CR is considerably less money than one at BC or BW, I saw similar posts stating this with AKV but it never came to fruition, can you explain your theory further?

My guesstimate would be $110-$112 pp before any incentives. Hoping the pt. charts will be structured much like the AKV ones with diff. views etc. - THAT would be most helpful to those of us with few pts. to spend...

If it does come to fruition why would it be 50% more points than other resorts? The MK is not everyones favourite park...

No, but it's the single most popular park (think about it, Disney world + Kids = Big demand + monorail= Big demand)..it will go for 'top dollar'.

I don't think I would buy any points here if it ever comes to fruition. I hope there are a lot of current members that would want to dump an existing contract that I can pick up on the cheap for OKW or some other location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter