Dvc cruise 2022?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Hi
Do you think DVC will have a member cruise available in 2022?
Usually when are those announced?
thanks

I'd say probably but it may be a challenge to book because of the number of people rebooking 2020 and 2021 member cruises.

We’re booked on the Members Cruise to Alaska in August. DVC website says it’s completely sold out. I’m just hoping it happens! Can’t find much chatter about it!

We’re booked on the Members Cruise to Alaska in August. DVC website says it’s completely sold out. I’m just hoping it happens! Can’t find much chatter about it!
I hope it happens for you. We are just coming home from a 5 night DCL cruise out of Miami. We all had to be vaccinated and have a negative Covid test at the port. It was stressful, but on board, we four adults, all over 70, thought the precautions in place were good.

As far as it being sold out, I doubt it is, because DCL is not sailing at full capacity. I bet it’s more like “booked to allowable capacity.”

They also have the DVC wish cruise although technically not a member cruise with all the freebies. So I doubt there will be another DVC offering in 2022.

They also have the DVC wish cruise although technically not a member cruise with all the freebies. So I doubt there will be another DVC offering in 2022.

That one is already fully paid for, unlike the Maiden Voyage. How are they going to deal with a full ship?? I wish I knew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter