Dvc cruise 2024

DH has gotten through 4 times to member services on the 800 number but the message is that everyone is busy and call back and it hangs up.
I'm using the other number and only busy signal.

We're trying to book the Mediterranean
I think we spent over an hour doing this for the upcoming Wish DVC cruise :(

What am I selecting when I get through? It hung up on me when I clicked member services. Is there hold music? I'm in some kind of hold but there is no music.
When you get thru, you will hear phone options.

What am I selecting when I get through? It hung up on me when I clicked member services. Is there hold music? I'm in some kind of hold but there is no music.
I got 'Press "0" to book a Disney Cruise' after the description for "1", "2" and "3" options. Then of course it said that everyone was busy and to try later, and it hung up the call...

Same thing happened to me. I got through all of the prompts, told me all castmembers were busy and to call back later, and hung up on me.

This bringing back memories of the Wish member sailing. Tried for 4 hours then on hold for 75 minutes

Wow first time trying to book - how have they not made this process better
They have made it better, by not taking payments today. It’s the tens of thousands of people, all trying to call in at the same time, and the process only goes so fast. Some want one cabin, others multiple opt connected or across, etc. With many families using multiple phones to try to get through for the same booking request, it taxes the phone system even more. DVC brings in extra cast members for today but it is still a slow process as everyone wants into the same funnel.

there is an easier way and they’ve already used this method in the past. Why not do it online?

My friend who has DVC got through at around 10 min after opening time. She got us two cabins for the Med cruise! I never even got past the busy signal.

Me too. Get through every now and then, then message says all CM's busy and to try again later. Wow this is really annoying.
We really do need to be prepared for a couple of hours process. Sorry to those who didn't know that.

I got through and booked the 2024 Member Med Cruise…it did take multiple de-dials. Once the call went through the cast member picked up right away. Don’t give up hope….

Last edited:
What numbers did you select to get through to an actual person once it stopped ringing busy?

I gave up on the 407 number and switched to the 800 number - both DH and I have gotten through and all the prompts (1,1,1) multiple times but then got the hang up.
Right now I actually have hold music but I've been here for a while...
(1,1,1 is for English)

Last edited:
We got through on the 800 number (with 2 different devices) and were not on hold for long. (We had to redial a whole bunch of times and were hung up on a few times.) My husband was using MS Teams call and that one picked up first. We were able to book the Lighthouse Point cruise with our 3rd choice cabin.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter